User Avatar Image

Why still no news about it? Wasn't it planned for 2011?

posted by Bloody Eugene on - last edited - Viewed by 1.9K users
No news about this game?
I remember this game was planned for 2011, as they state HERE...

Was the game dropped?
35 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I really hope it's possible to put the wrong suspect on trial.
  • User Avatar Image
    MarkDarin Telltale Staff
    Bloody Eugene;551303 said:
    Thanks Mark. :)
    BTW the press released talked about 2011.

Even if I think that this is the Telltale project with less hype of all, I think it may turn a really good game if it has the right gameplay.
    I'm very curious, can you give some credit on who's working on it? Are all new people?
    And are these episodes similar to CSI game? Are they different cases or one big case?

Thanks, Mark!
    Keep on the good work! ;)
    Ryan Kaufman is the lead designer on the project, and he's doing a great job in keeping the gameplay both fun and balanced! I know that Ryan and Andy Hartzel have been writing episodes... but I'm not sure who else is writing.

And yes, each episode is a different case, but they all have a story thread that continues throughout all the episodes!
  • Thanks for the update, Mark.

Also, the way you described it makes the game sound like Phoenix Wright. While I don't care at all for Law and Order (not that I hate the show, just doesn't interest me), I do love the Ace Attorney series, so consider my interest piqued.
  • MarkDarin;551309 said:
    Ryan Kaufman is the lead designer on the project,
    Glad to see ex-LucasArts guys join their friends. ;)
    Anyway, this interview makes the first episode scheduled for a "before the end of the year" release:
    http://gamasutra.com/view/news/37666/Interview_Telltale_Games_Bets_Big_On_iPad.php
  • So has the LA part been dropped? Cos everywhere seems to just call it Law and Oder game.
  • coolsome;551371 said:
    So has the LA part been dropped? Cos everywhere seems to just call it Law and Oder game.
    They're already saying it stinks? :D
  • RingmasterJ5;551391 said:
    They're already saying it stinks? :D

Or there focusing on the Law and Order main show instead of spin off. Or they can't be arsed to say Law and Order Los Angeles.

EDIT:
    I finally saw my misspelling XD.
  • This game is still one? Awesome! I completely forgot about it after the show was canceled. I just kind of figured that NBC would have canned the game too. Guess I'd better remember to keep my eyes and ears open for more news on this then. :D
  • Bloody Eugene;529265 said:
    No news about this game?
    I remember this game was planned for 2011, as they state HERE...

Was the game dropped?
    there is a simular game coming 2012 GTA V it is called, your back in san andreas but your playing as the guy from vice city, not the 2nd vice city, but the first one, also you can watch a trailer for it at www.rockstargames.com:)
  • bloodkiller630;556411 said:
    there is a simular game coming 2012 GTA V it is called, your back in san andreas but your playing as the guy from vice city, not the 2nd vice city, but the first one, also you can watch a trailer for it at www.rockstargames.com:)
    Uh...unless Telltale's making some massive changes to their engine, I'm pretty sure this game isn't going to even slightly resemble Grand Theft Auto.
Add Comment