User Avatar Image

We have a Jurassic Park game in the making!

posted by Liam. on - last edited - Viewed by 626 users
I've seen people constantly bashing, picking faults and just saying bad things about the game, personally I think the game looks amazing. I've been waiting for a game like this for a while now, it's a Jurassic Park game people!

People need to stop bashing and appreciate what Telltale are doing, it's a dream come true for me, yes I respect opinions but there's far too much moaning going on.

Thank you Telltale!
17 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I Agree, it's been a long time since the last Jurassic Park game came out, and almost as long if not longer since the last movie came out so im looking forward to the game
  • Yeah, its about time someone starting making an awesome JP Game! I don't even remember the last time they made one! :)
  • nanotyrano;534691 said:
    Yeah, its about time someone starting making an awesome JP Game! I don't even remember the last time they made one! :)
    1998, Jurassic Park: Trespasser. Which only further proves your point... its been 13 years, people! Telltale is doing something for us that has been needed for over a decade!
  • RexMaster;534706 said:
    1998, Jurassic Park: Trespasser. Which only further proves your point... its been 13 years, people! Telltale is doing something for us that has been needed for over a decade!
    AGREED, NO WHINERS HERE lol
  • RexMaster;534706 said:
    I thought the most recent Jurassic Park game was Operation Genesis
  • Tyrantking001;534723 said:
    I thought the most recent Jurassic Park game was Operation Genesis
    They said they dont remember the last time there was a good JP game, not the most recent Jurassic Park game. So I said Trespasser... :)
  • RexMaster;534725 said:
    They said they dont remember the last time there was a good JP game, not the most recent Jurassic Park game. So I said Trespasser... :)
    True enough lol, but everyone has different opinions on a good JP Game, i agree that Trespasser is a good game, as is Operation Genesis, but there are always others that would disagree
  • Yeah.. I am looking forward to a great new JP adventure... and I know TTG will make it fit within the franchise..
  • It's difficult finding good Jurassic Park games (since it was such a major part of my childhood) so this game is truly a breath of fresh air. I trust Telltale with the franchise and I'm sure they'll do every Jurassic Park fan proud.
Add Comment