User Avatar Image

Steam Sale Spotlight

posted by Chyron8472 on - last edited - Viewed by 72.2K users
Hereupon exists a place to discuss current Steam Spotlight deals and your opinion of the games' value and/or the sale price.
5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'm-a goan wait for Reus to be on sale. And perchance HKerbal Space LotionProgram.
  • GaryCXJk;816441 said:
    I'm-a goan wait for Reus to be on sale. And perchance HKerbal Space LotionProgram.
    Both will 100% get a daily deal because they both have Summercamp cards.
  • I'm waiting for Prison Architect and Kerbal space programme...
    Both are guaranteed by Steam trading cards...
  • der_ketzer;816444 said:
    Both will 100% get a daily deal because they both have Summercamp cards.
    Which is why I mentioned them.
  • BTW did we ever get confirmation on that "If you buy the game that has a summer card you get that card"? I bought Tomb Raider but didn't get the Tomb Raider card.
  • Gman5852;816458 said:
    BTW did we ever get confirmation on that "If you buy the game that has a summer card you get that card"? I bought Tomb Raider but didn't get the Tomb Raider card.
    I think the cards are random. I've got a Football Manager 13 card, and... well... there's no way in hell I'm ever buying Football Manager 13. (on the other hand, I've got a Chivalry card and I did buy Chivalry, but I still think it's random)
  • Tomb Raider is pretty damn tempting, but I'm not sure how well I could run it on PC, I can't run it at all until I replace my graphics card, and I'm sort of trying to avoid making purchases over $5, and I don't want to make many of those either.

Plus I'm sort of interested to see if I can hold out for the the whole sale without opening my wallet.
  • Well Tomb Raider decided to jump from 64% to 0%, so that's nice steam. I didn't want to play the game I just bought today anyway.
  • I'm hoping that Universe Sandbox is the next community choice...
  • Sorry, I voted Antichamber even though it was already on sale. I'm not helping. Sandbox is always in these deals. If not now, it will be.

EDIT: congrats, you won.
Add Comment