User Avatar Image

Steam Sale Spotlight

posted by Chyron8472 on - last edited - Viewed by 72K users
Hereupon exists a place to discuss current Steam Spotlight deals and your opinion of the games' value and/or the sale price.
5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Johro;817432 said:
    I miss the chaos of last years flash sales. This set 8hrs thing is boring.
    I don't. Especially since they changed twice while I was in bed and then didn't change half of the day when I was awake.
    Every 8 hours is fair for everybody.
  • It's odd that there hasn't been a Kingdoms of Amalur sale yet, especially considering Rhode Island was supposed to have come to an agreement with Amazon to start selling Steam codes of the game there.
  • I don't know what's going on with that game. Hell, I don't think anyone does.

Also, obligatory mention to buy KotOR2 if you don't already have it. AMAZING game.

EDIT: IndieGala's got a few good deals ATM, including (gasp) Jack Keane 2.
  • Darth Marsden;817576 said:
    Also, obligatory mention to buy KotOR2 if you don't already have it. AMAZING game.
  • I think Dust: An Elysian Tail is a nice game
  • Darth Marsden;817576 said:
    I don't know what's going on with that game. Hell, I don't think anyone does.

EDIT: IndieGala's got a few good deals ATM, including (gasp) Jack Keane 2.
    Just a warning to anyone who gets KotOR2 the steam version is sold fairly broken and you are likely going to have to fiddle around with the .ini file to make it work
    And the game is a bit bland without the restored content mod...
  • Hudomonkey;817598 said:
    Just a warning to anyone who gets KotOR2 the steam version is sold fairly broken and you are likely going to have to fiddle around with the .ini file to make it work
    works flawlessly for me on Win7.
  • Hudomonkey;817598 said:
    Says who? Steam says I've played for 60 hours and it has been working just fine.
    And the game is a bit bland without the restored content mod...
    Well that's just plain wrong. TSLRCM definitely is an essential install, but the core game can't be called "bland"!
  • der_ketzer;817602 said:
    works flawlessly for me on Win7.
    It is 50/50 and it was win7 for me to...
    Just a warning as it didn't work for me until I changed the ini files to turn of full screen and turn on windowed mode..
  • Going through IndieGala to see what Steam deals they've got. Here's the best:

Deponia - $3.99
    Deponia: Chaos on Deponia - $3.49
    The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles - $6.69
    The Whispered World - $3.99
    Tropico 3: Gold - $4.09
    Wasteland Angel - 99c

...and of course, the previously mentioned Jack Keane 2, which is $25.49, which once converted is the cheapest I think it's been since its release last month.
Add Comment