User Avatar Image

Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle

posted by Rawr on - last edited - Viewed by 1.8K users
New humble indie pack is up, this time it just contains Frozen Synapse. However from what I hear it's a pretty damn good game. Also if you spend over the average you get the frozenbyte pack free as well.

http://www.humblebundle.com/
47 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • crap. I shouldn't have given away my steam key then.
  • The Frozen Synapse soundtrack has also been updated with new ID3 tag fixes. Unfortunately, it still doesn't contain the FLAC files.
  • I don't care for the FLAC-version.
    I also got another bundle for the Trauma Steam-key.
  • I do. I'm a hopeless audiophile. I need maximum uncompromised quality.
  • MP3s destroy audio clarity and the little nuances and it's just too noticeable to my ears for me to stand. To this day I have never and will never purchase an MP3 file. It's like paying to listen to the radio. It's not how the artist intended their music to be heard. I know most people don't care as long as they can hear the music, but I care about the little stuff.
  • User Avatar Image
    Profanity BANNED
    MusicallyInspired;546052 said:
    MP3s destroy audio clarity and the little nuances and it's just too noticeable to my ears for me to stand. To this day I have never and will never purchase an MP3 file. It's like paying to listen to the radio. It's not how the artist intended their music to be heard. I know most people don't care as long as they can hear the music, but I care about the little stuff.
    1. Listened to MP3 most of my life.
    2. New music's teacher, brought some serious equipment and great quality songs.
    3. MP3's forever ruined for me, but I have no equipment to handle good quality.
    4. ???
    5. Nonprofit. :<
  • Music's so compressed these days that MP3's don't detract greatly I find. End of the day you're still listening to a pile of clipping or sterile digital sounds usually -_-
  • MusicallyInspired;546052 said:
    MP3s destroy audio clarity and the little nuances and it's just too noticeable to my ears for me to stand. To this day I have never and will never purchase an MP3 file. It's like paying to listen to the radio. It's not how the artist intended their music to be heard. I know most people don't care as long as they can hear the music, but I care about the little stuff.
    I don't think it's that most people don't care, it's that most people don't have a refined enough sense of hearing to notice the difference.
Add Comment