User Avatar Image

Back To The Future Wii

posted by GodsImage on - last edited - Viewed by 2.1K users
Where ca I find the game for the Wii
22 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It's out now for Wii and PlayStation 3 in retail stores!
  • I'm searching the net but cant find it. I've even went wal mart.com. Any suggestions?
  • Gamestop.com has it on retail disc for wii. It's about $25
  • Will it be sold in shops here in the UK?
  • Rtboh;551716 said:
    Gamestop.com has it on retail disc for wii. It's about $25
    That is still $25 too much. Back to the Future: The Game is just ridiculously bad. You can get toddler toys for less than $25 and those would provide you with a greater challenge and higher entertainment value.
  • yoman45135;551717 said:
    Will it be sold in shops here in the UK?
    I love in the uk and thers no sign of it here
  • caeska;551719 said:
    That is still $25 too much. Back to the Future: The Game is just ridiculously bad. You can get toddler toys for less than $25 and those would provide you with a greater challenge and higher entertainment value.
    BTTF The Game is more of an interactive 4th movie for me. It's not telltale's best game but for BTTF fans it's great.
  • Rtboh;551722 said:
    BTTF The Game is more of an interactive 4th movie for me. It's not telltale's best game but for BTTF fans it's great.
    I'm a big fan of the movies, and always have been. That doesn't mean I will accept some crappy game as an extension to the movies just because it's got the characters.
    Firstly we don't want interactive movies, we want games.
    And secondly, as a movie it doesn't work either because the story is unimaginative, bland and filled with boring dialogue.
  • caeska;551729 said:
    I'm a big fan of the movies, and always have been. That doesn't mean I will accept some crappy game as an extension to the movies just because it's got the characters.
    Firstly we don't want interactive movies, we want games.
    And secondly, as a movie it doesn't work either because the story is unimaginative, bland and filled with boring dialogue.
    Yet not everyone agrees with your opinion. So why not let people form their own?
Add Comment