User Avatar Image

PAX East 2012

posted by puzzlebox Telltale Staff on - last edited - Viewed by 632 users
Registration for PAX East is live! April 6th - 8th 2012. Anyone planning on going?
28 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Oooh Me! ME! ME! Wait...east? Nah..never mind..I'll go the cool kids show.
  • Yeah, even if I had the means to make it to PAX East (which I don't), I'd still be aiming for PAX Prime. Not only is it closer to me, but I'm also expecting to see more of you guys there. Like I've said, I'm going to PAX Prime this year if it kills me.
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    If I had to choose between them, I'd definitely go for Prime over East. But given that East is only a $28 bus ride away for me now, and there's a good chance a London friend is flying in for the weekend, I'll probably hit up East for at least the Saturday.

Would absolutely love to see you guys at Prime! Only about 10 months to go... :D
  • Heh, somewhat unlikely for me. I'd love to and all, but yeah...transportation is something of an issue for me.
  • ...is that not Easter weekend? What an odd time to schedule it. Surely lots of people are busy?
  • I'm going, like I did for the last two.
  • I'm going to be there. I now have more game costumes than there are days of PAX, and several of them are mutually exclusive in terms of hairstyle, so it'll be interesting to decide which ones I'll do
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Rather Dashing;554749 said:
    transportation is something of an issue for me.
    Cheapest I found from where you are is $200 (return) and 22.5 hrs (each way) on train/bus, via NYC.

If you were to fly, $317 and 2-3 hrs on a plane gets you to and from Boston. Since $388 would get you to Seattle and back, if it was me I would hold out for Prime.
    Ribs;554751 said:
    ...is that not Easter weekend? What an odd time to schedule it. Surely lots of people are busy?
    Yep, Easter weekend. From what they said on their website, it wasn't their first choice. Actually works well for me though with the Friday being a holiday (provided life stuff doesn't mean I end up in Australia at that time).
    LuigiHann;554833 said:
    I'm going to be there. I now have more game costumes than there are days of PAX, and several of them are mutually exclusive in terms of hairstyle, so it'll be interesting to decide which ones I'll do
    If you want some input, we would of course be willing to help decide! :)
  • Its too darn far away! X_X

Plus I could never afford it... :'(
  • I'll hold out for PAX Prime/Proper.

Oh yes!
Add Comment