User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead en Español

posted by Alan Johnson on - last edited - Viewed by 29.5K users
Bienvenidos al centro de communicacion de todo que sea The Walking Dead!

Para empezar, tengo una pregunta por todos que ven el programa The Walking Dead en España.

En cual canal ves The Walking Dead? En La Sexta? Otro canal? En la computadora? Nos encantaria saber.

Y para los que viven en otras naciones en que hablan Español, en cuales formas ven The Walking Dead?

Lo siento si my Español escrita es terrible - no es mi lengua nativa.

Cualquieras respuestas que tienen serian agradecidas.

Muchisimas gracias.
237 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Mmmmm... it's the first time you include Spanish!
    Is there any chance that the game will be EFIGS (I mean English, French, Italian, German, Spanish)?
  • Spanish is the only thing being worked on at the moment, as far as I'm aware.
  • Mike wrote: »
    The PC/Mac version won't be launching with Spanish subtitles, but I've been told we'll likely be patching them in very shortly after launch. I haven't been given any information about that possibility for the console versions, however, sorry.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-haw!!!!! Muchas, muchas, muchas gracias, Telltale.

I'll spread the word. :)
  • Time to preorder, then.

Thanks, Telltale!
  • Spanish only?
    The previous games were also in French and German.... is Telltale going backward?!?!?

I really hope that there will be other languages in future patches.
    I would pay 5$ more for an Italian localization, or at least subtitles.
  • "I would pay 5$ more for an Italian localization, or at least subtitles."

Me too for French localization or at least subtitles...
  • Mike wrote: »
    Spanish is the only thing being worked on at the moment, as far as I'm aware.

This can't be serious! I'm looking forward to the release of the game (it's already pre-ordered) but my english is not very good (i'm from german). "Jurassic Park" and "Back to the future" were Multi Language at Release date. Why is "The Walking Dead" in english only this time? That is really too bad.

I hope we will get an update with other language files (except english and spanish) soon.
  • Anyway without vost IT, GER, FR or the others, the game will make a flope... in any case it is not cool for fans of TWD who do not speak English.

Sorry but i cancelled my pre order on steam.
  • Djek94 wrote: »
    Anyway without vost IT, GER, FR or the others, the game will make a flope... in any case it is not cool for fans of TWD who do not speak English.

Sorry but i cancelled my pre order on steam.

Hi,
    Same like here.
    No vf or vost ?
    Why i paid for some1 who don't take time to respect me.

Sorry, this game gonna look REALY beatifull but it's and p&c so dialogue = 90% of the game !
    And if i'm unable to understand the game, i don't play it.

That's a very bad commercial idea ...

Have a nice continue.
  • Wow, the story repeats...

In Back to the Future forums, when spanish people requested for spanish subtitles, some people laughed on us and said that we need to learn English and some other non-polite stuff. (but here I am, writing in English, it's not perfect but heck, you can understand me). We only asked for spanish subtitles like you now for your language and we receive some answers that's better to forget.

I've played BTTF in English and I don't have any trouble with understanding it. If you can write a post in English I'm sure you can understand english subtitles from a Telltale game (except, maybe TOMI, I can't understand so good the pirate way of speaking). You will enjoy the game in English, I'm sure.

Ok, point two:

I don't think that Spanish will be the ONLY language that Telltale is going to translate. I'm sure that French and German are the next. However, Telltale NEVER has said that they won't translate the game to other languages beside Spanish. Just wait... Translate a title like "The Walking Dead" at many languages as they can worth it for them.

That's my two cents. ;)
Add Comment