User Avatar Image

The Goodwill Thread - Gift Your Games (50+ Post Count required)

posted by divisionten on - last edited - Viewed by 11K users
Hey guys. I know us gamers sometimes end up with extra Steam keys (Frozen Synapse comes as a set, for example) or gift copies of games we already own. This thread is a place to offer these copies up to whomever wants them, and pass on the gift of video game giving.

This is a thread out of goodwill, so no trading or selling.

Personally, I have an extra Steam key for each of the following:

Gish
Trauma
Frozen Synapse

if you HAVE NOT gotten a free Steam key from me before (unless you were my Santa recipient or I sent you a birthday gift), and you'd like one of these games, shoot me a PM.

First come first served.

Happy gifting!

GIFTS LIST, curent gift offers:

divisionten offers:
Gish

Darth Marsden offers:
The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition

JedExodus offers:
Gish

Michael Parks offers:
Overture
Cthulhu Saves the World
Breath of Death VII

SHODANFreeman offers:
Puzzle Agent (via TT's website)
752 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Nice. :)

As may be apparent from that screenshot, I have an android phone, so I don't need iTunes movies (as they're not compatible with it).

I do also have an iPad, but I'd rather rip a DVD/Bluray with Handbrake than to have DRM on my video files.
  • I tried it but it was only available in the US store. :sadface:
  • Chyron8472;796761 said:
    I do also have an iPad, but I'd rather rip a DVD/Bluray with Handbrake than to have DRM on my video files.
    You can rip iTunes video DRM with Requiem. I use that to watch iTunes-purchased content on my android phone and tablet(and non-iTunes video players).
  • If anyone wants 50% off Tropico 4, that was my reward for getting the portal 2 badge on steam trading card beta.
  • Current games available to gift:

Awesomenauts (with Cluck Costume DLC) [Steam keys]
    Dota 2 [Steam gift]
    Defcon [Steam gift]

PM me if interested.
  • I haven't used this thread before, but the current Humble Indie Bundle 8 gave me individual Steam keys, so I can give away the ones I already owned, Little Inferno and Dear Esther. Send me a PM if you want one.

Edit: Dear Esther is taken. Little Inferno still available
    Edit 2: Little Inferno taken. That took a while. Hope it's because everybody already had them
  • Can't be bothered with PMs, so here's some Steam keys.

One per person please. Don't be a dick and grab all of them because if you do I will know, I will find you and I will kill a dozen cute innocent puppies and leave their bloody lifeless corpses in your bed.

Seriously, don't be a dick.

Aquanox: [Spoiler]243FD-VM744-6LYMZ[/Spoiler]
    Star Ruler: [Spoiler]2V7AW-KQ724-5WQE8[/Spoiler]
    Sword of the Stars: Complete Edition: [Spoiler]45ZNQ-YFFH9-LLHDA[/Spoiler]
    Vessel: [Spoiler]22QHF-EKRML-8Z2L8[/Spoiler]
  • I've claimed Vessel. Thanks!
  • Darth Marsden;802478 said:
    I will find you and I will kill a dozen cute innocent puppies and leave their bloody lifeless corpses in your bed.
    Too bad I already own all of those. Because I would like that.
Add Comment