User Avatar Image

Wich is better????????????

posted by dinoman101 on - last edited - Viewed by 403 users
Witch is better xbox 360 or ps3 for jurassic park the game or any other games?
17 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Not sure if serious, but PC.
  • PC. The answer for every Telltale game is PC. Hell, the answer for almost every game period is PC.

...What bias? ;)
  • PC OFC, but if you're a console gamer. Then it depends on what system you like.
  • I'd probably rank the 360 version at the bottom, simply because I don't have one :P
  • User Avatar Image
    Sinaz20 Telltale Alumni
    PC wasn't one of his choices!
  • You mean PC wasn't one of -our- choices. ;D To be honest, I think they're probably both the same; it just depends on which controller you prefer to use, or which console you have. The only thing I can think of that makes the 360 version better than the PS3 version is that you can resell the 360 disc when you're done with the game. Not having a physical copy of the game is a hazard of digital distribution.
  • Also, if you get the 360 version, you don't have to worry about your drive being full and having to choose which of your beloved games to delete in order to make room for Jurassic Park (glances mournfully at his PS3).
  • User Avatar Image
    Sinaz20 Telltale Alumni
    BlankCanvasDJ;558570 said:
    Also, if you get the 360 version, you don't have to worry about your drive being full and having to choose which of your beloved games to delete in order to make room for Jurassic Park (glances mournfully at his PS3).
    Pardon my ignorance here, but aren't PSN purchases re-installable if you remove them from your drive? Do you have to re-buy them???
  • ^ They are indeed re-installable. You just need to log in using your PSN account and everything is there. It's not even limited to one system. I used to share a PS3 and was able to download everything I bought on that one on my new PS3.
  • Sinaz20;558593 said:
    Pardon my ignorance here, but aren't PSN purchases re-installable if you remove them from your drive? Do you have to re-buy them???
    Whenever you buy something (Excluding movie rentals) or download free games or demos, it's added to your Download List, from which you can re-download said items at any time.
Add Comment