User Avatar Image

Jurassic Park game-breaking bug

posted by lordvader900 on - last edited - Viewed by 3.4K users
Hey, everyone.

I just downloaded Jurassic Park and I am stuck at the scene in Episode 1 where the Tyrannosaurus and Triceratops are preparing to fight and Harding has to climb out from under the fence. I push the first action button (RB + right stick up) and nothing happens, and the tyrannosaur proceeds to crush me underfoot. I am playing on PC with a 360 controller, and switching over to mouse control does nothing either. So is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? If I am doing something wrong, please don't say what I'm missing.

By the way, amazing game so far!

FIX: Look a bit below!
20 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • With the gamepad, are you holding down RB before pushing up on the stick?
  • Yes, I'm doing exactly what is says. The icons even disappear and then...nada.
  • Is it doing that even after restarting the game?
  • Nevermind, I wasn't pushing the buttons repeadeadly. Thanks anyway for the help.

Again, great game! I'd like to see this game as Jurassic Park 4.
  • Sorry for the double post, but it's happening again. Now I was able to climb out of the gate, but as Jess is trying to run through the dinosaur battle, she falls down and I am told to push B repeatedly - only, I push it for a second and then again nothing happens. Same on the keyboard, except this time the button prompt disappeared entirely.

Please help! Soon I will not be able to take it anymore and will have to restart (although I wouldn't mind playing it again, it's that awesome.)
  • You're tapping B during that segment and it's not registering?
  • I'm having this same problem on the PC, using the keyboard arrows - repeatedly.
    I seem to be doing it correctly, getting nothing but green checkmarks.
    Yet Harding has died a dozen deaths beneath the gate.
  • You have to press the keys really fast to pass beneath the gate. (I mean really fast)
  • Thanks, Burunuu - you're right: reallyreally fast.
  • Ok,somehow Jess keeps dying in the battle between Triceratops and T-Rex cause I am not able to push ONE BUTTON REPEATEDLY FAST ENOUGH.

I don't get past this scene and died for the last 20 minutes which is about 30 tries before I was angry as hell and cursed this freaking game.

It's just not possible to push the key fast enough,and this has nothing to do with "making a game more difficult" or "you have to be clever to do this".
    It's just anoying as hell.
This discussion has been closed.