User Avatar Image

Uhhm any news ???

posted by WARP10CK on - last edited - Viewed by 7.8K users
???????????????????????
72 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Not yet, but with Jurassic Park out this looks like the next game on Telltale's list (well, this or Law and Order), so we should hear some news soon.
  • Law & Order? http://www.telltalegames.com/lola isn't working and the title isn't in the TTG franchise list. Maybe it's canceled?
  • big-augen;561154 said:
    Law & Order? http://www.telltalegames.com/lola isn't working and the title isn't in the TTG franchise list. Maybe it's canceled?
    No, it's still happening. Although now every time it's mentioned they say "Law and Order" and not "Law and Order: Los Angeles," so I'm not sure if it's still going to be based on that show.

It does bug me that it's still slated for a 2011 release. There's not much 2011 left.
  • still no news over here...?
  • Hopefully something comes up soon :(
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    What, nervous now? :D :D :D

No, seriously - something is bound to come up really soon. This will be the next release, and I'm sure TTG wants to continue its pre-2010 tradition to formally announce a release date only one to three months before episode one comes out. The people who predict February are not necessarily mistaken.
  • Nervous now?

I've been nervous my entire life from the moment I took my first steps rite up to the time I started balding.... WHEN I WAS TEN. :(

All I have now are games lol let's hope... no pray we get some info soon (hides in corner)
  • User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator
    There's a tiny bit that has been said by Dave Grossman about The Walking Dead in Adventure Treff's Christmas 2011 video (Dave's the second speaker after Josh Mandel).

Telltale's Jurassic Park team has moved over to working on The Walking Dead.

So, with a full staff working on it, hopefully it's coming soon. :)
  • User Avatar Image
    harrisonpink Telltale Alumni
    Jennifer;574060 said:
    Telltale's Jurassic Park team has moved over to working on The Walking Dead.

So, with a full staff working on it, hopefully it's coming soon. :)
    We got most of those hard working JP people, but some of them are also bringing you Law & Order: Legacies too. So, we don't have the "full staff" on Walking Dead, but we instead have a "healthy percentage" :)
  • Any percentage is a good one...I can't wait to dive in to the dead soon..
This discussion has been closed.