45 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Its pretty poor taste.. MJF seems like a pretty decent guy.. why give him crap?
  • Is it really any different from the "Woah woah woah Michael, I have to tell you about YOUR future?" joke from Family Guy?
  • I don't watch Family Guy... I guess I do not hate it... but I am not really entertained by it either.... Maybe I'm just getting old.
  • Irishmile;563650 said:
    Its pretty poor taste.. MJF seems like a pretty decent guy.. why give him crap?
    Well it's just a joke. I just want to know if people take it the wrong way.
  • what way are they supposed to take it?
  • That Parkinsons disease is funny? Cuz its not
  • Irishmile;563690 said:
    what way are they supposed to take it?
    Well some people might be offended because it's a joke about an illness. Others might realize it's just a joke and the guy wasn't make fun of MJF.
  • Yeah... saying "just joking" after doing or saying something horrible doesn't make it OK... Otherwise I would never have to pay speeding tickets... I would just say "just joking" and the officer would say "oh... my mistake... carry on"

NOBODY likes to be targeted and picked on...
  • Tornreaper;563711 said:
    Well some people might be offended because it's a joke about an illness. Others might realize it's just a joke and the guy wasn't make fun of MJF.

Well you asked and people answered what more do you want?..Other then them answering what you wanted to hear.
  • Jokes don't really ever offend me, as such; it actually takes quite a lot to truly offend me. I believe this was a joke made in poor taste by somebody with a poor sense of humour. I thought it was stupid, but not really offensive. I simply brush it off just as I would with any other joke made by any other twatcake; to actually be offended by this would just be silly.
This discussion has been closed.