User Avatar Image

The Lost World: The Game Isla Sorna

posted by JPTGfan on - last edited - Viewed by 4.1K users
What should Isla Sorna look like when TLW:TG is released? Should it be based on the film-canon Island but slightly different like game-canon Isla Nublar was? Or should it be the map shown on the right of this picture? Since it is a sequel to JP:TG.
18 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • JPTGfan;567425 said:
    What should Isla Sorna look like when TLW:TG is released? Should it be based on the film-canon Island but slightly different like game-canon Isla Nublar was? Or should it be the map shown on the right of this picture? Since it is a sequel to JP:TG.
    whoa never notice the map before!
  • I have, pretty simple, noticed it on my first time playing and well the 11 to 14 times playing and beating it gold on everything. Also just got done playing the x-box version from playing both the x-box and computer versions, the x-box wins! that is the marine facility, to bad there isnt a pause button that lets you pause in the game without it going back to the main menu screen, that way you could take a pic of it or something
  • I never noticed that too....

But this isn't real movie-canon, this map is the novel Isla Sorna
    see here
  • so the next game is going to be based on dodgson on isla sorna? The way the map is looks like the next game will be based on him
  • If this was movie canon it would show a map of movie canon Isla Sorna. But Now it looks like JP:TG takes place in it's own universe due to the fact that it has things that don't go with the movie and even has some things that are from the novels. We can consider this map is a game canon Isla Sorna.
  • JPTGfan;567608 said:
    If this was movie canon it would show a map of movie canon Isla Sorna. But Now it looks like JP:TG takes place in it's own universe due to the fact that it has things that don't go with the movie and even has some things that are from the novels. We can consider this map is a game canon Isla Sorna.
    oh well, i dont think the bttf game was made based on the movies either to be honest, ive played it, the back to the future part 3, didnt really lead off to a fourth one :P
  • How do we know that Sorna? It could just be like a physical quote, using the Novel Map of Sorna, as a Map for say, a different Island. Also, I've mentioned this before, about there being a sequel, based on Sorna, has that been confirmed?
  • Yeah, that could be just another island owned by InGen.
    Here are some images of Film-canon Isla Sorna:
    Hammond's thermal map image
    And here is a highly accurate map made by the Jurassic Park Legacy's staff.
  • the map in the game could be upside down or something because they look the same and if you look at the compass it has the Jurassic Park logo on it so I think it is Isla Sorna :D :)
  • YEAH!!! Base it when dogson goes to isla sorna to steal some eggs and stuff! Like in the book! Oh yeaaaaah!!!!
Add Comment