User Avatar Image

Plinkett's Review of Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

posted by Davies on - last edited - Viewed by 1K users
What a glorious Christmas gift...

A review of Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull by Harry Plinkett. This is the same guy who gave us those legendary reviews of the Star Wars prequel trilogy.

[center]http://redlettermedia.com/[/center]

I know there are those who really dislike this man's reviews but personally I'm a big fan.
24 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    my simple review: Indiana Jones and the kingdom of the crystal stone sucks
  • Oh, happy day. I love this guy's reviews. Looking forward to watching this.
  • seibert999;571381 said:
    my simple review: Indiana Jones and the kingdom of the crystal stone sucks
    But how do you feel about Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull?
  • is this split into several parts again because then I'd rather wait for all of them to be available.
  • der_ketzer;571392 said:
    is this split into several parts again because then I'd rather wait for all of them to be available.
    It's in 2 parts, but both can be watched now.
  • I named my Sith Inquisitor in The Old Republic Plinkett.

I love his reviews. I've had little nitpicks with him here and there but for the most part he's pretty spot on in what's wrong with these movies, and there's always something new I never really realized myself that I absolutely agree with.

Also glad to finally have someone agree with me that Mutt/Shia Le Bouf was absolutely not what ruined Indy 4.
  • In my opinion, the one thing that ruined the fourth Indy film was expectations. Or rather, high expectations.

Me, I didn't have high expectations, I just expected to see an Indiana Jones film, which I actually did see. And it's good enough for me.
  • Tag for later. All of Plinkett's reviews have been gold. (Check out his Star Trek reviews if you haven't, by the way.)
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Watched to the part five minutes in where he wanks off to the early Olsen twin movies. Was good until exactly then, but seriously no need to continue if there's even the remote chance that this stuff continues. :mad:
  • Vainamoinen;571444 said:
    Watched to the part five minutes in where he wanks off to the early Olsen twin movies. Was good until exactly then, but seriously no need to continue if there's even the remote chance that this stuff continues. :mad:
    Have you ever seen another pinket review? Yeah that was new but somehow expected. I will watch it until the end and tell you it that will happen again. I highly doubt it though.
Add Comment