User Avatar Image

Will they fix the framerate issues?

posted by Lukedfrt on - last edited - Viewed by 4.9K users
Will Telltale fix the framerate issues on the PS3?
I'm really enjoying the game but the constant framerate issues are really annoying and constantly occuring.
Surely this isn't too much to ask? I would enjoy the game much more if it wasn't constantly slowing down :)
43 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • especially during the dilo encounter when miles and nima run away from the car and they stop along with other parts in later episodes :(
  • Any news on this? Im not asking for a lot...
  • Still waiting for an answer...
  • Asking Telltale to fix something post-release is like asking for the Earth to stop rotating.

I don't mean to disparage your request--but given their track record with previous games, I wouldn't hold my breath.
  • The PC framerate issues must not be as bad as the ones I've been experiencing on the PS3, because the issue crops up at the worst times and makes me want to bash my head against the wall after 5 tries on a single scene. It's unforgivable to release a game that relies completely on QTE's without making sure that it runs smoothly on all systems, especially when trophies/achievements are handed out for making no mistakes. Unfortunately I can't ask for a refund since Playstation Plus gave this out for free (at release of the game!) with a year renewal. I wonder if Sony knew the terrible quality of this game on the PS3 ahead of time, because I've never seen them give away a $30 new release game as a gift (or even gift with purchase) on any other occasion.
  • ATMachine;574514 said:
    Asking Telltale to fix something post-release is like asking for the Earth to stop rotating.

I don't mean to disparage your request--but given their track record with previous games, I wouldn't hold my breath.
    I dont think i'll be buying another game from them then. Joining Codemasters on the list of developers going downhill quickly...
    All im asking is for the game to run without problems, i would at least expect a moderator to answer my question. But thank you for the reply :)
  • No, they are not good developers and lack any technical skill sets to do that.
  • SelaciousBCrumb;575815 said:
    No, they are not good developers and lack any technical skill sets to do that.
    Thanks for the valued input
  • Ribs;575953 said:
    Thanks for the valued input
    He's correct from what i can see :cool:
  • If they supported the games after they released them it would be "better", but they dont! And it doesn't seem like they play test them before release either or they just dont care if the game dont run well!
Add Comment