30 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • $50,000? You're not fucking serious are you?!
  • Tornreaper;573258 said:
    $50,000? You're not fucking serious are you?!
    0.16 per cell is a pretty darn good price for a cell of an animation; even in the case of something like bttf which is more of a cult following than a big big thing.
  • Emo Hoe;573262 said:
    0.16 per cell is a pretty darn good price for a cell of an animation; even in the case of something like bttf which is more of a cult following than a big big thing.
    I'm not sure what you mean by cells but anyone who spends $50,000 for two seasons of an animated series is clearly insane.
  • Tornreaper;573274 said:
    I'm not sure what you mean by cells but anyone who spends $50,000 for two seasons of an animated series is clearly insane.
    Cells are the actual, physical drawings/frames that made up the cartoon. It would be really cool to own one, but I'm not able to buy that whole set!
  • I agree with mathman77. I'd buy one but the whole set? I just don't have that kind of money to burn.

I'll be interested to see if anyone actually buys all those cells. Where would they keep them?
  • Finally! I can accomplish my dream of painstakingly re-filming the entire series cel by cel!
  • mathman77;573287 said:
    Cells are the actual, physical drawings/frames that made up the cartoon. It would be really cool to own one, but I'm not able to buy that whole set!
    What's so special about that? The most I would spend would be around $100.
  • Tornreaper;573419 said:
    What's so special about that? The most I would spend would be around $100.
    my highest bid would be £1000.00 what you said is how much both seasons on video are worth
  • yoman45135;573427 said:
    my highest bid would be £1000.00 what you said is how much both seasons on video are worth
    Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that $2000 where I am from? That's still a waste of money. Plus I highly doubt a single season is worth $50 considering it's possible several years old and it pretty much sucks.
  • Tornreaper;573432 said:
    Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that $2000 where I am from? That's still a waste of money. Plus I highly doubt a single season is worth $50 considering it's possible several years old and it pretty much sucks.
    Yes it sucks but a lot of collecters would want them and they are old and rare videos
Add Comment