User Avatar Image

Should Jurassic Park The Game have a season 2?

posted by batboyshark9 on - last edited - Viewed by 22.7K users
As it says in the tittle should there be a second season vote and say why and what you would like to see in the game like, plot and characters if there already is a thread this one may be closed.
117 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I would love to see a game which revolves around the events that got Isla Sorna abandonded in the first place, the hurricane and what-not. Maybe this could also explain how that Spinosaurus came to be, in a similar way to how they explained all the Dilo's are hatchlings.

Why you guys being so negative? It was a brilliant game, I you guys must have spotted some errors that I haven't, cause it seems to run perfectly well to me.
  • This was a great game Would like to see another season would definitely buy Game was unique with great gameplay, graphics and story xbox 360 was not buggy People worked very hard to bring a quality game to us
  • yeah this is a great game great story no bugs i liked the graphics very modern and better than in most other games gameplay was unique and fun you all havent even played the game but i did TTG worked very hard so lets all love em please ok
  • Sadonicus;588218 said:
    yeah this is a great game great story no bugs i liked the graphics very modern and better than in most other games gameplay was unique and fun you all havent even played the game but i did TTG worked very hard so lets all love em please ok
    Haha, that actually made me laugh. Are you high?
  • they should do that they get tricked to go on the island and the movie is like the same time jurassic park 3
  • I'd like to see what happened on Sorna prior to the films. There's a huge complex, parts of fences everywhere, there's even a wrecked tour Explorer in JPIII if you watch closely.

Clearly, some stuff went down on Site B that was major.
  • T163;589121 said:
    there's even a wrecked tour Explorer in JPIII if you watch closely.
    where is this?
  • RexMaster;589453 said:
    where is this?

Here's a screencap. The Explorer is just to the left there.
  • T163;589528 said:

Here's a screencap. The Explorer is just to the left there.
    Oh nice, I never noticed that, thanks!
  • After watching The Walking Dead gameplay I am now even more convinced that Jurassic Park The Game should have a Season 2. I'm not sure what they're doing diffrently with TWD that they didn't do for JP but the frame rate looks very smooth, and the gameplay looks more in line with what some wanted for Jurassic Park.
Add Comment