User Avatar Image

Mass Effect Thread

posted by WARP10CK on - last edited - Viewed by 9.3K users
WARNING SPOILERS FOR MASS EFFECT 3

Just finished Mass Effect 3 and was having a great time until the last 5 minutes of the game.

The ending you get is probably the most depressing ending and since this is mass effect that´s probably the bad ending right ?

Nope all the endings are almost identical no matter what you do and the outrage on biowares forums are huge.

I would not mind a sad ending but there is no explanation to what happened this is the gaming equivalent to the sopranos ending.

Nothing is really resolved and there is not even an epilogue.

Oh well just look at biowares forums then you know

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/category/355/index
359 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Only the first activation is necessary online, all the others are not.
  • Vainamoinen;687666 said:
    Only the first activation is necessary online, all the others are not.
    Not in Mass Effect 2. Sorry. No experience with the system of Mass Effect 3.
  • Vainamoinen" said:
    I would assume that even INSIDE the EA headquarters, a lot of Origin-haters could be found.
    You know, I'm one of those people who never really disliked Origin that much in the first place (and remembers the day when Steam was hated by everyone... heck, even now Steam can be freakin' annoying, it blocked half of my game library when I came to Canada so I had to create a new account and buy all the games all over again - Steam support sucks, and, well, how much fun is all that?) And I actually kinda like it, although that may have something to do with me being on the inside and seeing what's planned.
    der_ketzer" said:
    Outside the EA headquarters everyone hates Origin.
    Germans love Origin. :p No, seriously. I don't think I'm allowed to release the exact stats, but SHITTONS of Germans use Origin A LOT, 24/7. Sometimes there are some things that are implemented just because of people from Germany. Heck, I use Origin less than Germans do, and I work at the freakin' place :p
  • You work in Germany?!
  • No, I work in Canada (hence the "it blocked half of my game library when I came to Canada" sentence I mentioned when talking about Steam).
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Farlander;687715 said:
    Sometimes there are some things that are implemented just because of people from Germany.
    Like, a second EULA that has to explicitly state and detail why Origin is not a spyware?

Germans hate the crap out of Origin
  • Like, a second EULA that has to explicitly state and detail why Origin is not a spyware?
    Touche :D But no, I did not mean that.
    Germans hate the crap out of Origin.
    Amazon, seriously? Everybody hates everything on Amazon.

But, anyway, we both know that in battle between Steam and Origin, GOG wins, so why argue? :p
  • Farlander;687760 said:
    But, anyway, we both know that in battle between Steam and Origin, GOG wins, so why argue? :p
    Well at least Origin and Steam never told their customers they are closing for cheap promo. So I like Origin and Steam a lot more.

I bought games on both platforms and I didn't like the Origin experience at all.
    (bought the Pinnacle Station DLC on Origin because there was no other place to get it)
    And then I got rid of Origin again. Forever.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Farlander;687760 said:

Amazon, seriously? Everybody hates everything on Amazon.

I don't think so
  • Holy crap that's a lot of awards.
Add Comment