User Avatar Image

Game Play Test

posted by Ispep on - last edited - Viewed by 2K users
Just wondering if you might be able to place a game play test for episode 1, maybe the first 10 minutes.

I would love to see how the game play is going to act and how the controls will be used. Is this possible?
22 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Most likely no. Sometimes Telltale does release a short demo for their games, but I haven't seen one since they started working on their newer titles.
  • I doubt it because supposedly this month swas supposedly the release so chances are this close they will just simply release the game and its an adventure game i doubt they will have to test the controls much.
  • Goldrock;592970 said:
    I doubt it because supposedly this month swas supposedly the release so chances are this close they will just simply release the game and its an adventure game i doubt they will have to test the controls much.
    LOL, Supposedly? Its only the first day of April... they have a whole month to release it and be on time.
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    I don't know about every platform but I know that there will be a demo on the Xbox 360 version because every game in Xbox Live Arcade has a demo.
  • Jake;594034 said:
    I don't know about every platform but I know that there will be a demo on the Xbox 360 version because every game in Xbox Live Arcade has a demo.
    If you get any info on a PC or PS3 demo, could you please post here or make another thread? I know I am buying it already, but I like to play demos to pass time until games come out. Thanks man keep up the good work. :)
  • Jake;594034 said:
    Well I was hoping that you would say that. Im still buying it, I just wanted to have the demo for friends to play so they dont go messing up my episodes.
    Thanks
  • User Avatar Image
    harrisonpink Telltale Alumni
    Ispep;594376 said:
    Well I was hoping that you would say that. Im still buying it, I just wanted to have the demo for friends to play so they dont go messing up my episodes.
    Thanks
    You'll also get 3 save slots, so don't worry, it won't be like that time I let my friend play my Pokemon game and they over-wrote my save file :(
  • Jake;594034 said:
    Is the demo going to be the full first episode, like the demo versions of the first two Sam and Max seasons were, or just part of the episode?
  • harrisonpink;594396 said:
    You'll also get 3 save slots, so don't worry, it won't be like that time I let my friend play my Pokemon game and they over-wrote my save file :(
    Awww. Did you capture a legendary?
  • The episode is just 5$. Just don´t preorder the full game, what do you have to loose :)
This discussion has been closed.