User Avatar Image

Jurassic park on its way to Xbox live

posted by crankstreet on - last edited - Viewed by 5K users
Yep come The 10-Apr Jurassic park the game will be avilabale for download

Link
21 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Hopefully for Europe too.
  • Heh, I just saw this from the same source. Hope it is for UK too, and I hope its a decent price, but I doubt either of those will be the case.
  • Hopefully, the X Box Live version won't have the same bugs that the X Box 360 version did.
  • Any update on it coming to UK games on demand TT?
  • So... it's available on US marketplace but not UK :/ Says it supports French too though, does that mean it's on French marketplace too?
  • The game was released a few minutes ago, but unfortunately, only on US Games on Demand. The price is 19,99 dolars.

The only chance is to make US account, buy the game and then play it on you usual gamertag.
  • Well I wouldn't have expected anything new for the UK Xbox live market on a Tuesday as Wednesday is the upload/new release day.
  • tonyskate;595156 said:
    The game was released a few minutes ago, but unfortunately, only on US Games on Demand. The price is 19,99 dolars.

The only chance is to make US account, buy the game and then play it on you usual gamertag.
    Yeah, I was hovering on that screen and decided to see what would happen if you tried to buy it.

"This game's region does not match this console. It won't be downloaded and you have not been charged." :(

Only 1600 MSP when you change it to points which is pretty good.
  • corruptbiggins;595157 said:
    Well I wouldn't have expected anything new for the UK Xbox live market on a Tuesday as Wednesday is the upload/new release day.
    Nope, Games on Demand are always released on Tuesday all over the world. Wednesday is a upload day on PSN Europe.
  • Telltale have really pissed me off with this. It was annoying when they said it wouldn't be releasing as a retail title on 360 here in the UK, but then they go and do this, knowing it would get some peoples hopes up to then just turn around at the last second and say "haha, not for you" why the hell is it so hard for them to just let us have it as a download on 360? Both Steam and PSN have it, but I don't want it for them, I want it for my 360. Well I'm going on protest here, I was going to be getting the Walking Dead game, but screw them, if they won't give me the game I want most from them I won't support there other titles.
Add Comment