User Avatar Image

Happy Easter!

posted by Darth Marsden on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users
Exactly what it says on the tin - hope you all had a great easter! Did you have fun, or get anything especially nice?

(Little surprised no-one else started a thread like this, but hey ho)
42 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • My son figured out 100% about the bunny.... I think he felt betrayed.... If I could do the whole raising the kids over again I would never have done those traditions..
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Irishmile;595103 said:
    My son figured out 100% about the bunny.... I think he felt betrayed.... If I could do the whole raising the kids over again I would never have done those traditions..
    Aw, poor kid. :(

Has he sussed out Santa too? I figured out the Tooth Fairy first and it was all dominoes from there.
  • Im not sure.. he is a pretty smart little dude so I imagine he has.
  • I figured out everything at a very young age as well, but I still played along for my parents' benefit because I didn't want the chocolate and presents and tooth money to stop coming.

And it has payed off well. I still usually get a present from Sandy Claws at Christmas.
  • St_Eddie;595079 said:
    I'd imagine that the emphasis should be on the 's' in Fraiser, as opposed to how it's said in the show, where the 's' is pronounced with a 'z'.
    It's more that everyone pronounces Frasier as Frazure, whereas my surname is Fraser, so people assume it's pronounced the same. It was much more common when I visited the US, I have to say. I imagine that's because you don't have the "House of Fraser" department store chain over there. But people still think of the show first these days. ¬_¬

On topic: I've eaten my easter egg. I want more. MORE.
  • puzzlebox;595109 said:
    Has he sussed out Santa too? I figured out the Tooth Fairy first and it was all dominoes from there.
    Wait, wait, wait... Santa and the Tooth Fairy aren't real?! What. The. Fuck.
    Friar;595161 said:
    ...I've eaten my easter egg. I want more. MORE.
    Get yourself down to your local shop. There's always a bunch of unsold Easter eggs at heavily reduced prices.
  • St_Eddie;595167 said:
    Wait, wait, wait... the Titanic was real?! What. The. Fuck.
    Fixed. :D
  • puzzlebox;595094 said:
    Just buy your Easter chocolate after Easter! Bargain. And I support any holiday event that gives me time out of the office, although it's lame that the US has a 3-day weekend when Australia and the UK have 4 days. You can have a grand adventure in 4 days!
    In my opinion any holiday that hasn't inspired a plethora of TV specials isn't worth the price of admission.
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Sausy Gibbon;595288 said:
    In my opinion any holiday that hasn't inspired a plethora of TV specials isn't worth the price of admission.
    They tried... goodness knows they tried. Who could possibly forget beloved classics like It's the Easter Beagle, Charlie Brown and VeggieTales: An Easter Carol?

You're right though. I wouldn't say we have a plethora of Easter TV specials.
  • ^It proves my point we should change Easter to Christmas 2.
Add Comment