User Avatar Image

First in-depth hands-on preview from IGN.

posted by Mike on - last edited - Viewed by 1.8K users
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/122/1222545p1.html

Greg Miller over at IGN got a chance to play the entire first episode last week and posted his thoughts on the experience this morning. Check it out!
19 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Michael Parks;594993 said:
    http://ps3.ign.com/articles/122/1222545p1.html

Greg Miller over at IGN got a chance to play the entire first episode last week and posted his thoughts on the experience this morning. Check it out!
    Lucky guy this Greg Miller.

I can't wait to play the game!!!
  • Looks really good. I loved the sort of laidback story in 'The First 4 Minutes' video.

One thing, it wouldn't let me watch 'R.I.P Lee' and 'Make a Choice'. I clicked the video and the ad came on, after that it didn't load the video. Does anyone else have this problem?
  • Huuum...... very interesting...

IGN talking good is a good sign.
  • Razorneck;595003 said:
    One thing, it wouldn't let me watch 'R.I.P Lee' and 'Make a Choice'. I clicked the video and the ad came on, after that it didn't load the video. Does anyone else have this problem?
    Both of them are playing for me in Chrome.
  • i hate game media outlets they always get the game before the actualy payin custermors lol i just hate em now lol.
  • How spoilerly would this be? I don't really want anything story wise spoiled, just how the gameplay is.
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    The article itself is pretty spoiler free, and describes the game in general terms, but you might want to avoid the videos and screenshots if you want to stay spoiler free on the narrative content of the game.
  • Jake;595030 said:
    The article itself is pretty spoiler free, and describes the game in general terms, but you might want to avoid the videos and screenshots if you want to stay spoiler free on the narrative content of the game.
    Ok so just don't watch the vids/screenshots, not too bad then.
  • Interesting indeed. :)
  • Nice read, I completely avoided the videos, but that so far sounds like I what I want in a Walking Dead game.

However, I still don't like 2 hours an episode. So much hype is going to lead up, 2 hours BOOM, the end. Wait a month. Then again, that's what happens on movies isn't it?

Yes I will be replaying the game because of the choices, but not until all 5 are out, I don't like the idea of having 3 different cliffhangers.
This discussion has been closed.