User Avatar Image

Since we go through the same routine every time Telltale releases something...

posted by RAnthonyMahan on - last edited - Viewed by 3.8K users
This game will not be released at midnight. Telltale doesn't do midnight releases because nobody's in the office then. It will be released sometime during Telltale's office hours (9 AM to 5 PM PST).

Figured I should get that out of the way. :p

Also note that this is just the release of the PC/Mac version.
73 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Actually, I'm preparing a release day FAQ right now. :D
  • Vainamoinen;598145 said:
    Actually, I'm preparing a release day FAQ right now. :D
    Well done.

Include a link to the general FAQ where explains the time difference between California and other world zones. :D
  • Has it been confirmed that there is no Midnight Release???
  • xBlackDragon7x;598148 said:
    Has it been confirmed that there is no Midnight Release???
    Telltale releases their games during office hours.
    Midnight is well after Telltale's office hours.

That's all the confirmation you need.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    xBlackDragon7x;598148 said:
    Has it been confirmed that there is no Midnight Release???
    Yes, through several dozen former episode releases.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    The_Ripper;598146 said:
    Well done.

Include a link to the general FAQ where explains the time difference between California and other world zones. :D

Take a look up there in the thread list and tell me if you still miss anything. ;)
  • Do not expect this when you wake up in the morning right after Telltale opens. It seems to me they usually post there games 1-4pm Eastern time..If this is your first telltalegame this is how it will go. Tomorrow they will start a Waiting thread which usually leads to the fake release threads but the 24 hour ban will probably stop that this time around. Thank you for that Telltale. People will most likely still spam f5 no matter how ridiculous that is. This will slow the forums down making everyone think the game is going up when it is not. Then the site will go down for 30-60 minutes. When it comes back up the game will be available. :)
  • I usually get it the day after releaee where I am. If you are in Europe I suggest you relax and get some sleep on the 24th and wake up bright and early to download your game on the 25th. Somuch more relaxing that way.
  • so, i've never posted here before and the only telltale games i've played were all the Back to the Futures when they were free to me as a playstation plus subscriber. Being new to telltale and the forum, please bear with me. I have 2 questions. Question 1...Once purchased on 1 platform, can you play on other platforms for free? Meaning, if I but the PC version, can I play on my phone for free, or would I have to purchase again? Question 2....I do notice that it officially says release date is set for Mac/PC. Does that really mean that the PS store and XBox store would not include that in their update this week? I know this isn't an official post from telltale, but a semi-reliable source shows a release date for all platforms being 4/24.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/122/1223558p1.html

sorry if I'm not allowed to post links! any answers would be much appreciated. thank you in advance for you hospitality!
This discussion has been closed.