User Avatar Image

Where is the XBOX version?

posted by BlackEyes on - last edited - Viewed by 2.2K users
there was already an update today but it's not there! wtf PS3 and PC is out, but XBOX 360 No? :(
43 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • That is up to Microsoft. Last I heard the internet said will be out 12 PM EST, which seemed strange to me.
  • Where did you hear that? I found a forum post on Xbox.com that said they will have the game up at 9:30 AM Newfoundland time after they do maintence but no signs of game or maintence so far
  • I wish I could remember. It was on the internet somewhere. A forum post. Not very reliable I know.
  • Well Xbox live said there is a demo for Dragon's Dogma out today and it's not up yet, so perhaps there will be another update and maybe Walking Dead will be on it. I will keep checking here and hoping someone will see it get updated as I am not at home with my xbox. I will of course post here if I get any other information.
  • Is there anyway we can find out if/when the next xbox update hits, ive had a nosey on there forums and found nothing, but i could be looking in the wrong place, i coukdnt even find any info about the weekly updates, i had previously assumed it was just a daily thing as standard, colour me stupid :D
  • wow this totally sucks
  • gamjuven;601342 said:
    Well Xbox live said there is a demo for Dragon's Dogma out today and it's not up yet, so perhaps there will be another update and maybe Walking Dead will be on it. I will keep checking here and hoping someone will see it get updated as I am not at home with my xbox. I will of course post here if I get any other information.
    what? i already downloaded the dragon's dogma demo and played it lol, game is epic.
  • BlackEyes;601365 said:
    what? i already downloaded the dragon's dogma demo and played it lol, game is epic.
    Huh, well that was around 7:45AM EST that I last looked, so that was about 2 hours ago, so I might have just missed it. Dang it, that doesn't seem probably that walking dead is coming out today then. Lame. Good to hear that demo is good though, I look forward to trying it out.
  • If you search for it you will still find it, though i have just been in contact with xbox, there are no reasons on there end why any new product that would debut today has not already done so, basically, xbox gamers are unlucky today, which is a shame, been looking forward to this game for ages
This discussion has been closed.