User Avatar Image

PAX Prime 2012

posted by Icedhope on - last edited - Viewed by 1.6K users
So registration opens up next week. Just giving everyone a heads up!
65 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Icedhope;603975 said:
    So registration opens up next week. Just giving everyone a heads up!
    When is it this year?
  • August 31- September 2 in Seattle.
  • Icedhope;603979 said:
    August 31- September 2 in Seattle.
    Drat. Can't go again. Thanks for the info.
  • This is likely the only time in the next six years or so that I will be able to go (grad school won't start until October!), so I think I'll try to go. All I need is to figure out how I'm going to get there. What's public transportation like in Seattle?
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Alcoremortis;603989 said:
    All I need is to figure out how I'm going to get there. What's public transportation like in Seattle?
    Once you're there (assuming you stay in one of the hotels), everything PAX-related is within walking distance. Or do you mean you want to catch a bus up to Seattle?
  • puzzlebox;603991 said:
    Once you're there (assuming you stay in one of the hotels), everything PAX-related is within walking distance. Or do you mean you want to catch a bus up to Seattle?
    I was just wondering if I flew there, would it be relatively easy to get to PAX/hotels etc.

Since otherwise, I'd have to drive. And that's a long drive. I think somewhere in the twenty hour range. I could do it, but only if I kidnapped my brother and stopped by to visit family on the way.
  • Alcoremortis;604013 said:
    I was just wondering if I flew there, would it be relatively easy to get to PAX/hotels etc.

Since otherwise, I'd have to drive. And that's a long drive. I think somewhere in the twenty hour range. I could do it, but only if I kidnapped my brother and stopped by to visit family on the way.
    It's absolutely easy. It's about a 10 to 15 minute trip to the airport and all of us stay usually with in walking distance and it's about a 3 minute walk to the con from the main hotels.
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Alcoremortis;604013 said:
    Taxis are easy, and I think are about $40-50 from the airport to the city proper. There's also apparently an airport shuttle that goes to the major downtown hotels, $15 one way. Once you're near the hotels / convention centre you definitely won't need your own transport.
  • So registration for this bad boy is opened. Got me ticket.
Add Comment