User Avatar Image

Clementine Not So Smart?

posted by Elron on - last edited - Viewed by 4.6K users
I found it funny that in the beginning of the game, Clementine tells us that she is eight years old, but later (on the farm), she mentions she is in first grade. Guess she's not too bright because most first graders are six, and a few are seven. She must have been held back.
96 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • divisionten;611025 said:
    I was eight in first grade- I was held back in prsechool due to being blind.

Last time I checked, I didn't think I was an idiot. Verification?
    Kinda off topic, but since when are you blind?
  • ted12;614813 said:
    Kinda off topic, but since when are you blind?
    Born with translucent eyes. I have Ackland Island's Disease.
  • divisionten;614819 said:
    Born with translucent eyes. I have Ackland Island's Disease.
    You ever get to use jokes like "I'm blind and even I can see your full of crap" ?
  • CapnJay;614830 said:
    You ever get to use jokes like "I'm blind and even I can see your full of crap" ?
    No, but I used to work at a school for the blind. It was a literal case of blind leading the blind (FYI: I'm legally blind, not total blind. I can see color and light.)
  • divisionten;614831 said:
    No, but I used to work at a school for the blind. It was a literal case of blind leading the blind (FYI: I'm legally blind, not total blind. I can see color and light.)
    Are you reading these forums or do you have a text to speech program?
  • CapnJay;614836 said:
    Are you reading these forums or do you have a text to speech program?
    I use both. I either blow it up to size 40 font or have it talk out loud depending on where I am.
  • Why's this thread suddenly about blind people? It just so- Oh. He's a mod. Never mind :p
    Edit: and on the topic of Clementine, Is it wrong I wanted to see her thrown up into the air like Sam did to Max?
  • divisionten;614837 said:
    I use both. I either blow it up to size 40 font or have it talk out loud depending on where I am.
    So it's more like Mr. Magoo / Velma Blind then Stevie Wonder?
  • StinkomanFan;614838 said:
    Why's this thread suddenly about blind people? It just so- Oh. She's a mod. Never mind :p
    Point well taken. Topic!

Clem IS crazy smart, and I think that it was summer break, meaning that she had already finished 1st grade but not yet reached 2nd, making hr being 8 seem less strange.
  • That Seems Feasible when does TWDG take place after all
This discussion has been closed.