User Avatar Image

[SPOILERS] TWDG easter eggs / references / hidden jokes?

posted by GeneralC on - last edited - Viewed by 16.4K users
has anyone found any Easter eggs in this game yet if you have could you
maybe take a picture or video and post it here
189 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • GlossReality;753120 said:
    I'm not too sure if this was in tentional or not but in chapter 5, when you have been attacked by the herd at the mansion, before you run up the stairs you can kill a female walker.

This female walker looks to be the EXACT same woman whi is in chapter 4. I dont remember her name, but she went with you to crawford (was part of Vernons gang) but was bitten in the neck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_342855&feature=iv&src_vid=YXBeI-xN6I8&v=D5S47avi87c

this is a video with her in, you see her at around 9:55-10:05
    Yeah she's Brie. That's why how you killed her was more important.
  • User Avatar Image
    harrisonpink Telltale Alumni
    Jennifer;685494 said:

And of course the Frank Sinatra reference, Goodbye, She Quietly Says.
    Man! I didn't think ANYONE would figure that one out! :p
    Jennifer;685494 said:

And given all these references in the achievements, could Hit the Road be a reference to Sam & Max? :D
    Yup!
  • User Avatar Image
    harrisonpink Telltale Alumni
    The_Ripper;664803 said:
    There's a sign outside the warehouse in the station at the end, where you meet Omid and Christa. It's one of the company's brand that says "Ray's Auto Parts..." it remembers me where Biff fixes his car.

Maybe I'm wrong and it wasn't existed any "Ray's Auto Part" on Hill Valley but I think it did. :)
    That's actually a reference to my grandfather, who ran an auto company in Bermuda for years called Ray Brothers. :)
  • GlossReality;753120 said:
    I'm not too sure if this was in tentional or not but in chapter 5, when you have been attacked by the herd at the mansion, before you run up the stairs you can kill a female walker.

This female walker looks to be the EXACT same woman whi is in chapter 4. I dont remember her name, but she went with you to crawford (was part of Vernons gang) but was bitten in the neck
    that's brie there.
    brie was supposed to be a character in one episode,and appear as a walker in another (I think).
    it's in BOLD because of confusion between episode one and one episode
  • I'm not sure if it is an easter egg but I think there is a reference to Back to the Future when Molly calls Lee a chicken
  • Am I the only one to have noticed it ? :D
  • You mean the return of BANAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG?
  • I still remember a really old discussion on this game(like when all we knew was that the game was about Walking Dead), Jake said how his goal is to get Banang into this game somehow. Good job Jake, you succeeded :p
  • Yes, it's about Banang !
    But I think not alot of people noticed it, am I right ?
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Are you kidding? Banang had an actual expositional camera shot!

Add Comment