User Avatar Image

Oranges and Lemons : The Clementine support group thread

posted by Milosuperspesh on - last edited - Viewed by 16.4K users
Didn't see any others up for her ;)

post anything clem related :)

Firstly make sure she is fed in episode one she may not say anything but others will notice you doing it.

try and save her ! if you don't she constantly reminds you...guilt trip ;)

also if possible find a new walkie talkie for her or if you saved doug try and get him to fix it later on ! (not confirmed if it's possible)
550 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I thought she was Asian at first, then I realized from the photo of her parents that she's black.

She's a cute kid, seems sweet.

That's really all I got about Clementine.
  • Clem is mentioned in many other threads. Most Emotional Moments thread particularly comes to mind. No need for me to rehash all that here. She's adorable and nothing will happen to her if I can help it. Nuff said.
  • Getting Clementine to like Lee is top priority! because it will be much easier for people to trust Lee, if Clementine trusts Lee as well! because who would expect the loving Lee, the guy who adopted and protected the poor little orfened Clementine, of being a convicted murderer?

Clementine is the perfect way to make Lee seem trustworthy to any stranger he might come across.
  • well i figured lots of other character only posts where up duck/lilly/lee/doug/carly and larry so why not clem also to see if anyone hates her lol

poll is multiple answers :P
  • Milosuperspesh;605656 said:
    well i figured lots of other character only posts where up duck/lilly/lee/doug/carly and larry so why not clem also to see if anyone hates her lol

poll is multiple answers :P
    I'm not knocking the creation of the thread. It is just a lot of people, me especially, have written quite a few posts about her already, and I am not going to retype all that :p lol
  • yeah i'll probably do a copy and paste job at some point on the good ones if no one else does it for me :P

(non pedo)
  • Milosuperspesh;605701 said:
    yeah i'll probably do a copy and paste job at some point on the good ones if no one else does it for me :P

(non pedo)<--- This right here</b>
    Hmmm. Specifically making that statement, makes me wonder ;)
  • smart ass elma fudd we got here :P
  • Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmwhah!!!
  • Am I all alone in thinking she was Asian at first? :S
This discussion has been closed.