User Avatar Image

Walking Dead Episode 2 Release Date Discussion (June, but WHEN?)

posted by divisionten on - last edited - Viewed by 29.8K users
As you guys (hopefully) already know, we mods know just as much as you do about release dates. We're volunteers and don't work for Telltale. And one thing we LOOOOOVE is speculation! So here's a poll to guess when Episode 2: STARVED FOR HELP will release on PC/MAC. (I'm not including iOS or console since those typically release a little later; they must get approval from the iOS store, Microsoft, Sony, etc before they go live).

I'm going to sweeten the pot. Whomever guesses FIRST (I'll be able to see poll results) the correct date will get a custom commission from me. You can check out my work here here or here.

You can ask for a zombie portrait or anything else TWD related. I will either a) make digital art for you and email you the hi-rez or b) paint for you and film it, and send you a hi-rez photo of the painting.

SO GET SPECULATING!
625 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • divisionten;607033 said:
    Seems like someone just

*puts on sunglasses*

LOL :D

And to play through...

• i've one question guys, i ended the first chapter half an hour ago...when the second chapter comes out i can download it freely? or a have to pay it? can somebody explain it to me please. thanks
  • stanmaiden;607561 said:
    i've one question guys, i ended the first chapter half an hour ago...when the second chapter comes out i can download it freely? or a have to pay it? can somebody explain it to me please. thanks
    if you bought it on pc then no you should of got a season pass which is for all the episodes of the 'season 1'

if you bought on ps3 / xbox then yeah you have to buy seperate

how much did you pay ?
  • That poll seems silly now the wiki says Episode 2 comes out on the 30th

Ya know if Sam and Max season 3 came out this month on XBLA i could wait for Episode 2 easier
  • I bought The walking dead game and the almost everithing pack for PC
  • CapnJay;607598 said:
    That poll seems silly now the wiki says Episode 2 comes out on the 30th
    I would not put much faith in a wiki. They are in no way official.
  • WabbitTwaks;607604 said:
    I would not put much faith in a wiki. They are in no way official.

So....

*Trembles in anticipation* That means it may be out soon? like before i irresponsibly spend all my points?
  • stanmaiden;607602 said:
    I bought The walking dead game and the almost everithing pack for PC
    me too, don't worry, you'll get all the episodes
  • Still crossing my fingers for a soon release
  • Dunno i remember someone during one of their talking dead shows say they planned on a episode every 2 weeks i believe the phrase was they set the episode out so they have something to talk and speculate for about 2 weeks till the push the next one out.
This discussion has been closed.