User Avatar Image

Walking Dead Episode 2 Release Date Discussion (June, but WHEN?)

posted by divisionten on - last edited - Viewed by 29.8K users
As you guys (hopefully) already know, we mods know just as much as you do about release dates. We're volunteers and don't work for Telltale. And one thing we LOOOOOVE is speculation! So here's a poll to guess when Episode 2: STARVED FOR HELP will release on PC/MAC. (I'm not including iOS or console since those typically release a little later; they must get approval from the iOS store, Microsoft, Sony, etc before they go live).

I'm going to sweeten the pot. Whomever guesses FIRST (I'll be able to see poll results) the correct date will get a custom commission from me. You can check out my work here here or here.

You can ask for a zombie portrait or anything else TWD related. I will either a) make digital art for you and email you the hi-rez or b) paint for you and film it, and send you a hi-rez photo of the painting.

SO GET SPECULATING!
625 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Nope, you can't just reset the poll, puzzlebox. If you want to make a new poll, you have to start a new thread. Anyone who has already voted in the "old" poll can't vote now because the system thinks they already voted! ;)

I was against just making a new poll/ thread but... if it helps, should I step in?
  • Vainamoinen;615153 said:
    Nope, you can't just reset the poll, puzzlebox. If you want to make a new poll, you have to start a new thread. Anyone who has already voted in the "old" poll can't vote now because the system thinks they already voted! ;)
    Yay, that means I totally called the 30th release date. B)
  • Vainamoinen;615153 said:

I was against just making a new poll/ thread but... if it helps, should I step in?
    damn you system!
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    mkane24;615156 said:
    damn you system!
    Fight the system!! :p

Eh, thanks Vainamoinen. I'll set up an new thread for the new poll.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Don't put the Sats and Suns in this time!! :D :D

And have a "later than June" option for the pessimists. That always cracks people up. ;)

I'd offer a TWD commission in my art style... but I'm too afraid of what the winner would ask of me.
  • If I could trap time in a bottle. The first thing that i'd like to do. idk...bored haha.
  • If I could trap time in a bottle I'd write a song about it.
  • StinkomanFan;615164 said:
    If I could trap time in a bottle I'd write a song about it.
    Then make the Movie :)
    Oh wait that kinda sounds familiar ... sands of time... hmmm :P
  • Well folks. Off to work. Prob be back on the forums monday to complain more :p. Good day all
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Okay, new thread and new poll. Let's move this party over here!
This discussion has been closed.