User Avatar Image

Stuck at the farm

posted by virtualyvonne on - last edited - Viewed by 1.8K users
Rookie here, so I apologize in advance! I've checked in w/ everyone several times, walked all over but can't find anything else to do. I know there's action but I can't find it.
21 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Have you went to the barn to talk to Hershel?

Wouldn't you rather stay at the farm? its so peaceful :p
  • I went in the barn several times thinking Hershel must be in there but I didn't see anything. I'll try again. Thanks!
  • Have you help with the fence?
  • Found the action but not making any headway. Choose Sean, tried to push the tractor, then to pull him out but the WD always break through the fence and it says I didn't make a choice. I'm like a dog w/ a bone though - I'll keep going back till I figure it out.
  • What do you want to achieve? if the game continues and if they leave the farm, then just play on.
  • You might have to choose a little faster.. there are three possible choices none of them are "Wrong" but none are "right" either...

Shawn
    Duck
    or Nothing.

Chose one and live with it.. just like you would in real life.
  • I did. Now I'm putzing around in the motel parking lot w/ Glenn and Carley. I've already died 3 times. Dog w/ a bone. :0)
  • So, I'm terminally stuck in front of the RV getting eaten. Over and over. Ug. Is it simply that I'm not getting the screw driver in the walkers head or do I need the ax? I tried to get the ax when I backed the car into the walker and couldn't.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    All right, I'm not sure if this is helpful, but IIRC, sitting in front of the RV, you have to lean to the left and quickly use screwdriver with the zombie there. You will be able to get the axe later.
  • I got the going left and then getting killed down pat! Thanks - it did help to know that it wasn't because I didn't have the axe. I died probably 6 more times but FINALLY got through it. I just saved Clem at the drug store and then got myself killed on the way out. I'm playing on my PC and the cursor is so spastic its crazy-hard to settle it where I want it. I'm trying different speeds so hopefully it will get better.
Add Comment