User Avatar Image

Get your Episode 2 Screenshots here! SPOILERS!!!

posted by ReliusBlue on - last edited - Viewed by 2.5K users
Let the Hype begin!

45 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • nice also a bit big could you re size them ?

but where you get them? half of these i didn't see in the preview
  • I got them from RPGfan.com

Sorry not sure how to resize them and such, just thought I'd post them here for the forum community to see.
  • ReliusBlue;617426 said:
    I got them from RPGfan.com

Sorry not sure how to resize them and such, just thought I'd post them here for the forum community to see.
    cool beans

upload them to photobucket.com then adjust to about 1000pix wide then just use the img tagged link upon saving as copy
  • igator5;617545 said:
    Link

Thoughts?
    "Some decisions now don’t have a timer because the weight they carry will affect the game in the long run"
    Does that mean when we need to choose some people to save (it affects the game in long run), we get an unlimited time amount to choose..
    Ohh man..
    I don't think I'll like it that way..
    :(
  • At least they gave Clem something warmer to wear. I've been worried with that kid since the preview.
  • Lucas_23;617554 said:
    "Some decisions now don’t have a timer because the weight they carry will affect the game in the long run"
    Does that mean when we need to choose some people to save (it affects the game in long run), we get an unlimited time amount to choose..
    Ohh man..
    I don't think I'll like it that way..
    :(
    It'd be nice if they put an option into the game to have a time limit on these choices.

I'd prefer to stress over my difficult decisions and perhaps make the wrong one by mistake.
  • The problem with a timer was that i didnt always have time to read all the alternatives...
    This affected especially my first playthrough.
  • No Lilly or Larry.
    And hmm, is that doug in one screenshot, and Carley in another?
This discussion has been closed.