User Avatar Image

Games That Deserve To Be Forgotten

posted by Rather Dashing on - last edited - Viewed by 5.6K users
Back to the Future: The "Game"

304 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator
    I have yet to play Sticker Star, but it's been high on my list since I found out that it was an adventure game. Since Super Mario RPG came out I've always thought that a Mario adventure could be fun. :)
  • Darth Marsden;846835 said:
    Please rectify this as soon as possible.

Seriously, I cannot recommend this game highly enough. As well as being astoundingly good gameplay-wise, within 10 minutes of starting it I was laughing so hard I couldn't breath - it's hilarious. It's one of the funniest things I've ever played. Not even kidding (no pu Nintended).
    I would love to play The Thousand Year Door but the problem is that its so damn expensive on Ebay and Amazon with most prices going up to £30 or £40
  • ryannumber1gamer;846829 said:
    Mr.L
    They call him Mister L because his identity is a mysterl.
  • Darth Marsden;846822 said:
    Well sure, it was an adventure game. But that's not what the Paper Mario games tend to be. They started as some truly excellent RPGs, and the more they stray from that the less 'excellent' they tend to be. Super Paper Mario was a fairly good platformer and Sticker Star is an OK adventure, but they're not what the series excels at.

I disagree that it deserves to be forgotten, but I will say that it's hardly the greatest game in the series (Thousand Year Door is, obviously - anyone who disagrees is clearly an idiot).

Also, Luigi's not in it. INSTANT FAIL.
    Yes he is. Also, Super Paper Mario had the best writing and story in the series. And anyone who disagrees is an idiot.
  • Secret Fawful;846881 said:
    Yes he is.
    Is he? Oops. Colour me green and throw me off a bridge then.
    Secret Fawful;846881 said:
    Also, Super Paper Mario had the best writing and story in the series. And anyone who disagrees is an idiot.
    Conceded, if only for the 'nerd' section.
  • Cookie Clicker...
    I want to forget it so it will release me from my servitude...
    Please...
    I can't stop
    http://orteil.dashnet.org/cookieclicker/
  • Hudomonkey;851502 said:
    Cookie Clicker...
    I want to forget it so it will release me from my servitude...
    Please...
    I can't stop
    http://orteil.dashnet.org/cookieclicker/
    Why'd you post that!? Now I can't stop making cookies!!!
  • Ben Paul;851768 said:
    Why'd you post that!? Now I can't stop making cookies!!!
    I told you not to click it and that I wanted to forget!
    The virus spreads...
  • Must...make...cookies...

Also, 700 POSTS! :D
  • Deserves to be forgotten: King's Quest: A Silver Lining by Phoenix Online Studios.

They tried to pass this off as a real KQ game, when it was nothing of the sort. I don't feel bad saying this, since they acted in a nasty and unprofessional way towards devoted KQ fans who didn't always support or agree with what they were doing. Hopefully they are better now.
Add Comment