User Avatar Image

Quantum Conundrum is like Portal?

posted by NukemDukem on - last edited - Viewed by 878 users
Hey Everyone,

I just bought Quantum Conundrum and it is great! You can definitely tell it is inspired by portal, since the game director help made portal 1.
I made a video showing off the game, hopefully this will help you decide whether or not to buy this game.

The game is capable of using an X-Box controller.

Tell me what you think!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUXUYe-0ZLk

Thanks!
22 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Can we get a thread for all his LP-posts please? This is kinda getting annoying.
  • der_ketzer;623134 said:
    Can we get a thread for all his LP-posts please? This is kinda getting annoying.
    We might as well make a generic LP thread for everyone to post theirs to.
    That way we don't need a thread for every person.
  • We already have a thread for user created youtube videos. People are supposed to post them there.
  • NukemDukem;623132 said:
    You can definitely tell it is inspired by portal, since the game director help made portal 1.!
    No.

Kim Swift worked on Narbacular Drop, a school project at DigiPen University. Valve saw, and liked the game/idea, hired Kim and turned it into the game we know is Portal. She did not "help make Portal 1." Without her, there'd be no Portal 1. She deserves much more credit than that. She then left Valve, and started working at Airtight Games and made Quantum Conundrum.

Yes, I know my Portal.

Also...
    NukemDukem;623132 said:
    .!
    Did you change how excited you were?
  • TomPravetz;623239 said:
    No.

Kim Swift worked on Narbacular Drop, a school project at DigiPen University. Valve saw, and liked the game/idea, hired Kim and turned it into the game we know is Portal. She did not "help make Portal 1." Without her, there'd be no Portal 1. She deserves much more credit than that. She then left Valve, and started working at Airtight Games and made Quantum Conundrum.

Yes, I know my Portal.

Also...

Did you change how excited you were?
    Thanks! I didn't know that
  • NukemDukem;623394 said:
    Thanks! I didn't know that
    Yup! Portal is my favourite game, so I made sure to learn all about it. It was released on October 9th. My birthday! :D
  • TomPravetz;623402 said:
    Yup! Portal is my favourite game, so I made sure to learn all about it. It was released on October 9th. My birthday! :D
    [center]*goes to see what game was released on my birthday (28th August), during 2007*

The Official Wii Magazine said:
    "Absolutely terrible."
    "The 9/11 of Wii Games."
    ... Story of my fucking life![/center]
  • Apparently New Super Mario Bros. Wii 2 will be released on my birthday, August 18th, in Australia. Woo..?
    Yup! Portal is my favourite game
    It is my second favourite. That's why I am so disappointed by Portal 2 that I wish it wouldn't exist.
    Hm. According to IGN, the game released on the actual day I was born is...

Not bad.
Add Comment