64 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • clementine is not lee's daugter she is his adopted daughter
  • donmike84;626493 said:
    clementine is not lee's daugter she is his adopted daughter
    Well yeah. He's just looking after her since her parents were gone.
  • donmike84;626493 said:
    clementine is not lee's daugter she is his adopted daughter
    May as well be temp daughter. LOL I know she isn't, and I'll edit it nooww
  • I was a really good step dad through episode 1, but I let it down a bit in two I let her eat the human. She witnessed me killing both brothers. I don't take no shit. But I reasssured her that they were going to hurt her/us so she was fine wid it. Allthough I can see her turning into a physopath next episode and you have to fight her.
  • SPOILERS

I chopped the guys leg off. To be honest, I didn't realise I had any other option, I just went straight for the chop. What does that say about me? >_>

I shot the crazy woman. I kept holding off, and then she said something like "I'm gonna go back to that camp and kill all your friends" - at that point I was like "bitch can try!" and so I shot her. In the face.

I didn't help kill Larry, and good thing too (sort of). Don't know if anyone else noticed, but when giving CPR to Larry, you can see him start to breathe again, right before Kenny... y'know... murders him. I didn't like Kenny at all in this episode.

I didn't kill either brother, simply because Clementine was there. Had she not been, that guy was getting a pitchfork in the face.

I chose to take food from the car. Can't please everyone all of the time - we needed the food. If we didn't take it, I'm sure the bandits would have.
    • Chopped the leg
    • Didn't shoot
    • Tried to save Larry
    • Killed both brothers
    • Didn't steal.
    I didn't realise Clem was there for the first brother, and once the damage was done with him, I wasn't about to relent with the other.

The stealing decision didn't seem like a big deal, but it might come to bear more in Ep 3?
  • Chopped the leg off - was only way of saving him.

Didn't shoot - the 2 brothers were obviously dodgy.

Tried to save Larry - Was hoping you might end up getting on with him at some point, either that or I was wanting to keep sweet with his daughter.:o

Killed 1st brother - Felt a bit guilty Clementine witnessed the 1st one.

Took the food - All of it, wonder if you can just take some and if that will have an effect?
  • Ok I have a serious question.

HOW DO YOU NOT CHOP OFF THE LEG?

I literally sat for 10 minutes and Kenny fired infinite bullets at the never approaching walkers
  • CapnJay;627261 said:
    Ok I have a serious question.

HOW DO YOU NOT CHOP OFF THE LEG?

I literally sat for 10 minutes and Kenny fired infinite bullets at the never approaching walkers
    That is my question ... is there an alternative to chopping the leg off??? PC player here; haven't got E2 yet but NOT worried about spoilers - they help me! While I have no problem w/ hammering the head of the WD babysitter, I'm not sure I can hack the leg off a warm-blooded person. Yes, I realize I'm a wuss and would probably get used for walker bait.
  • no, there is no other alternative. Although there really is because I know how those traps work, it is just a matter of compressing the two metal springs on the side. This can be accomplished by stepping on them, then the jaws will release. But for plot reasons and possibly because the heroes do not understand how a spring works... the only method available to free the guy given is chopping his leg.
This discussion has been closed.