User Avatar Image

Larry starts TALKING befor kenny SPOILERS

posted by Dr Lance VanBoobenHousen BANNED on - last edited - Viewed by 1.4K users
Smashes his face in with the salt lick, do the cpr as quick as you can and i swear to god his mouth starts moving righ before the squish! or mabey i was high? but i think kenny MURDERD HIM and now i dont like him and will let duck die lol
33 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • There were a lot of hints or "evidence" you Devs left for us to pick up what was actually going on, I really appreciate that, it gave me all the motivation to open up that cellar and unmask the creepy family.

I wanted to just get everyone and leave even though there was no option for it.
  • i still call bs it was just the cpr moving him, next time record it and post it on youtube...
  • Maybe he was still alive, maybe it was just a final neurological twitch, maybe it was the first stages of Walkerism taking effect. In the end we'll never know for sure.

All I know is I have been consistent when it comes to defending people in the group when other members of the group want destroy their heads...and now Kenny hates me.
  • you wont be able to see it on a small youtube screen and the crappy quality, i think you HAVE to do the cpr about 3 or 4 times, but anyway, a guy who WORKS for telltale even said " im not seeing things " on this thread, what more proof could you want? lol
  • i know kenny acted on impulse, i mean who would wanna be stuck ina room with a 6ft 4 300 pound walker? someone else would have got bitten for sure, but it pisses me off that kenny wont know what i saw and will now be an asshole, and thats were telltale get ya, the sly little buggers! lol
  • User Avatar Image
    G.Ross Telltale Staff
    Viner16;627026 said:
    So are you implying that Larry was still alive? If that's the case, I'd have to seriously re-evaluate my opinion of Kenny now.
  • User Avatar Image
    G.Ross Telltale Staff
    Dr Lance VanBoobenHousen;628966 said:
    you wont be able to see it on a small youtube screen and the crappy quality, i think you HAVE to do the cpr about 3 or 4 times, but anyway, a guy who WORKS for telltale even said " im not seeing things " on this thread, what more proof could you want? lol
    Nope. I said "You're not seeing things".
  • TheWaltzingBread;628818 said:
    I didnt want to loose hope, Larry kind of reminded me of Lennie from Of Mice and Men, he's been through some hard times, and he just wants to relax, pity the first place we found was with the wrong people.
    Oh great, that makes me feel even worse. At least Lenny didn't know what happened to him...
  • lol lenny and carl
  • well screw you i dont care i know he was alive =D
This discussion has been closed.