User Avatar Image

[WD] Changed choices.

posted by franapbsilva on - last edited - Viewed by 15.9K users
Hey TTG!!!
I started playing the Episode 2 today, and my choices were changed!!!!! Wath the Hell??? I saved Doug in the hand, but in the second episode Carley it's still alive!!! :mad:
121 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Did you make sure to start Episode 2 on the same save file that you had completed Episode 1 with Doug alive?
  • I've got the same problem except the other way around. Starting it off the only save file I have, but still it reverses the choice.
  • Steam just finished updating TWD and I eagerly got on to play. I'm not sure what to do though, I recently made a save where I SAVED CARLEY. When I booted this game up I clicked that save, scrolled over to episode 2 and hit play. Previously on told me Doug lived, and the guy said Doug was dreaming about pies in the first two minutes of the game. I saved Carley though and I'm concerned none of my choices were even moved over. I tested this on my save game file 1 and same thing happen. I even hit continue and went through all the end game conversations of episode 1. Nothing happen still.
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Seems like a couple of people are having the same issue. I'm merging them all into one thread in the support forum.
  • Now I'm pissed!!! WTF is going on??? I'm replaying episode again, to see if that problem gets solved... Fuck that shit!!!
  • I highly suggest you don't do that :P. I'm just pretty disappointed by this D:.
  • I don't know if because of this, or if this will impact the game:
    But when I end episode 1, it still appear "Continue". If I click there, It will restart since the Motel part "Everithyng is going to be Okay". I tried to go untill the end of the credits, but the same shit happend!!!
  • franapbsilva;627792 said:
    I don't know if because of this, or if this will impact the game:
    But when I end episode 1, it still appear "Continue". If I click there, It will restart since the Motel part "Everithyng is going to be Okay". I tried to go untill the end of the credits, but the same shit happend!!!
    Well then you found your problem...I have no clue how to fix that though.
  • Per the other people above, I started a game on the same file that I finished Episode 1 with. I chose to save Carley, but there's a conversation about "Doug" and naming off pies. I have the Steam version.
  • So I saved Carley in EP1 and Doug just keeps showing up in EP2 instead. Is anyone else having this problem?

I already tried going back in EP1 to save Carley but the same thing still happens.
This discussion has been closed.