Shrewsbury Survivor wrote: »
Carley got shot in the head deal with it. Is the stranger and Larry returning... NO neithers your video game crush. We see you boner in your pants. She wont reappear as she wasnt that key.
Phil_TWD wrote: »
You honestly think I want Carley because I'd get a boner? You're really pathetic, empty and rude.
If Doug had been anything like her, he wouldn't have been turned down by the majority, including me.
He just wasn't worth anyone's time, plus she was intelligent, saved lives and knew how to handle a pistol.
Typicaljacob wrote: »
What if... They make a connection with the comic/show even more? My idea:
Remember morgan and his son from the tv show? What if season 2 has morgan and his son ? The two silouettes ? One was shorter than the other and i think it can definately be pulled off. Since rick in the tv show told morgan on radio to leave/dont come to atlanta because it wasnt safe. What if the first few episodes are about what happened to morgan and his son after meeting rick? And then around the third or fourth episode or so, they made thier way to savannah but find it only infested. So they left and are walking in the field. Clementine spots them and thats where they join up. I think its be kinda cool to try and make a story out of morgan and his son after meeting rick since nothing about them was shown after that.
Pickles312 wrote: »
This is what I said in another thread on the topic:
I don't like the Kenny death. I feel if you killed Ben that should prevent Kenny's death, giving it some meaning. The chances aren't good, butI still have speculations.
1) He wasn't visibly shot in the head like Carley or Katjaa. You don't even see him die.
2) No screams whatsoever. Even if it was a "giving himself up" moment, there is still pain, and he used the last bullet to kill Ben if you saved him in Episode 4, so he couldn't have shot himself.
3) Escapes. If there is one thing that I know about the walking Dead, it's that if you don't see a body, they're not 100% dead. On the show, Andrew was in a similar situation and he screamed then: Kenny didn't even do that. It's definetly possible at least. He started runing down the alley. He could have gone down a manhole or shattered a window. When you look down from the roof you see the swarm over Ben and a few over something else, but not eating. They could have been reaching down a manhole into the sewers.
4) In the end character conclusions it says, "Lost in a herd a walkers." Why not just say dead? Why would Telltale leave that open if he was completely he was not just merely dead, but most sincerely dead?
5) Why just leave Christa and Omid? A couple. Leave all the torn apart people to die and leave the last couple that you barely know alive. To have a defining link that is with the protaganist the whole story just die quick with no real emotional tole doesn't seem realistic as much as him escaping the herd isn't realistic. If this was actually realistic, thy wouldn't leave a pregnant woman and a wounded guy alive and and the capable people dead.
6) This is different that Lee dying. People expected Lee to die, so the everyone dies attitude would presume Kenny dead as well. If he was alive, people wouldn't expect that. As much as people wanted to save Lee, once he was bit you knew it was over. Kenny is kind of a mystery.
7) Tyreese was in the same situation. Yes he had a hammer , but a hammer isn't much either to not only kill someone but destroy every single brain completly. That showed me nothing is impossible. Knny could smash a few heads in I'm sure. He appereciated Lee's company for that and was able to killthe walkers at the gas stations grabbing Duck as he says at Hershel's farm.
8) He ran off. After shooting Ben he clearly runs off screen pretty fast and we see or hear nothing more of him. The scene in the building is harder to tell but it is unlikely he killed himself after that speech and we still hear nothing. So he could have escaped and he wasn't even trapped. The alley wasn't one way. He could have forced out the other side.
So yes, the odds aren't good for him. He's more likey dead than alive, but don't close the door on Kenny yet. Something tells me Telltale wouldn't have cause this suspicion and left the door open if they weren't planning something.
Atomic Monkey wrote: »
Clementine is the main character for Season 2, in fact, I love if they skipped a couple of years to Teen Clementine.
Lego wrote: »
I haven't played a game with saving Doug yet. Is it worth the experience?
Shrewsbury Survivor wrote: »
Well WHY the obsession? She was good I liked her but Its the only logical explanation for people to think she survived a gun shot TO THE FACE. Its beyond "shes a good charecter" to be this obsessed. She had a part and fancied Lee....I could understand with Clem or Lee but its stupid timewasting "oh she may of lived it was just her cheek at point blank range the bullet bounced off it was fake blood" its like people thinking "Lee must be immune"
Schreckliche wrote: »
My bets (if TT decides to make the season 2 tie in slightly with season 1) are that you will be in a new adventure as Glenn.
• He left the group for a dangerous situation (good starting point for drama)
• He was resourceful and fast (so a slightly different skill set from Lee to change things up)
• Not a whole lot was known about him besides that he wanted to know about his friends/family (leaving lots of open room for improvising on his character development)
Then again, I'm not sure if this is supposed to be the same Glenn that meets up with Rick in the TV series (many similarities: both wear baseball cap, both are the group's designated scavenger, and both have that "not gunna give up on humanity" attitude - not to mention the name)
Season 2 should have multiple endings so our choice would matter. I don't care how expensive it might cost, as long as my decisions really mattered. Season 1 was good but no matter what you've chose, it still gonna end up the same way in the end.
MSG wrote: »
They're the same character. They're also both Asian and both worked as pizza delivery boys, and both traveled to Atlanta. It's the same guy...no doubt at all about it.
ClemOwnedYou wrote: »
Max Paltenghi wrote: »
I think there is a way to make possible lee to survive.
We cut lee arm and then don't shoot to him.
In new series we discover lee as survivor to pestilence.
Not at all folks....
Also kenny is alive (less possible indeed)...and so start up of second season
Is clem that watch and see two people far in the country...lee and kenny....
Maybe real or only clem's dream?
Another possibility is lee liberated by molly...so season two
Starts with lee and molly in the country and clem will see them.
TheCrawlingDead wrote: »
Can you link me to the post were the devs confirmed Lees death?
Hudomonkey wrote: »
I would like to pay as Molly teaming up with Clem but considering people can shoot Molly I highly doubt it
Corcline27 wrote: »
Molly gets shot!?
Vladisimo wrote: »
Only if you don't have a good target. Did you even play episode 4?
Lingvort wrote: »
Only if you don't take Clementine with you, she CAN get shot (if you take Clem, she'll save her regardless whether you shoot or not, you won't hurt Molly)
You may ACCIDENTALY shoot Molly, only if (as I already said) you don't take Clementine with you.
The Fallen wrote: »
I want a new story. With just a few hints and references to season 1. Cameo for Clem.