Duck is an annoying SOB

edited September 2012 in The Walking Dead
Dammmmnnn felt so bad for clementine who had to listen and socialize w/ this tard the whole time. I think thats really what is making her feel depressed. Also, I cant help but notice the similairity btw Duck and Carl from the show. Both just annoy me for some reason. There both just idiots I feel.
«134

Comments

  • edited July 2012
    luckily lee is not a person who cant stand noisy kids if he was, kenny would need little brushes to wipe duck off the floor i guess lol
  • edited July 2012
    Personally I want the next Hard Choice to feature Duck and someone else...
  • edited July 2012
    kirby18 wrote: »
    Dammmmnnn felt so bad for clementine who had to listen and socialize w/ this tard the whole time. I think thats really what is making her feel depressed.
    First, Clementine loses her parents and her babysitter. Then she has to endure Duck. I wonder is she would be tempted to use a hammer to knock Duck out since he is, in his father’s words, dumber than a bag of hammers.
    kirby18 wrote: »
    Also, I cant help but notice the similairity btw Duck and Carl from the show. Both just annoy me for some reason. There both just idiots I feel.
    At the end of Episode 2, Duck did ask questions about the abandoned car, so he isn’t totally stupid, but Duck is less curious than Clementine. I don’t see Duck asking as many questions as Clementine.
  • edited July 2012
    Daaaaaaaaaaaaad, daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad, let's eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat!

    Gosh... I hate Duck at those moments. :p
  • edited July 2012
    Every 10 year old boy is an annoying SOB.

    Every posted on this forum was an annoying sob when he was 10.
  • edited July 2012
    Lars80 wrote: »
    Every poster on this forum was an annoying sob when he was 10.

    That's exactly why I hate him, I don't like to be reminded of that.
  • edited July 2012
    There is a difference between an SOB you are referring to and a annoying and stupid SOB that tends to appear in many zombie plots. More directed to carl when he indirectly killed Dale, but really I feel these little kids are just begging for a spankin'. I knew from the start this kid was going to be a nagging cancer to the group... what ?over exaggerated a bit? haha jk
  • edited July 2012
    kirby18 wrote: »
    There is a difference between an SOB you are referring to and a annoying and stupid SOB that tends to appear in many zombie plots. More directed to carl when he indirectly killed Dale, but really I feel these little kids are just begging for a spankin'. I knew from the start this kid was going to be a nagging cancer to the group... what ?over exaggerated a bit? haha jk

    I dont know how old you are, but i am guessing around 10?
    And acting like you are all grown up.

    Id take Duck over you in my group any day.
    Who would want to be near a person who blame a kid for the death of an old man anyways? Disturbing.
  • edited July 2012
    Lars80 wrote: »
    Every 10 year old boy is an annoying SOB.

    Every posted on this forum was an annoying sob when he was 10.

    Maybe so, personally I was so hardened by the world I was more disturbing than annoying. However, annoying is one thing... Being so stupid you pin someone under a tractor is another. Duck's Stupid and Annoying, like most little boys, but unlike them he's likely to grow up to be even MORE stupid and annoying.
  • edited July 2012
    So...am I the only one who'd like to hear Duck's story about Super Dinosaur?

    I wish you could make out what he was saying.
  • edited July 2012
    Maybe so, personally I was so hardened by the world I was more disturbing than annoying. However, annoying is one thing... Being so stupid you pin someone under a tractor is another. Duck's Stupid and Annoying, like most little boys, but unlike them he's likely to grow up to be even MORE stupid and annoying.

    This post is stupid.
  • edited July 2012
    Lars80 wrote: »
    This post is stupid.

    Yeah well the poster had enough wit to know that the Saint John's were Cannibals before he even got to the Farm. :D

    Also, the truly intelligent don't call something stupid, they Imply it through superior reasoning. :cool:

    If all you can respond with is "This post is stupid", then you've basically just given up and declared me to have the superior argument.
  • edited July 2012
    Duck's Stupid and Annoying, like most little boys, but unlike them he's likely to grow up to be even MORE stupid and annoying.

    If his father's any indication...
  • edited July 2012
    Yeah well the poster had enough wit to know that the Saint John's were Cannibals before he even got to the Farm. :D

    Also, the truly intelligent don't call something stupid, they Imply it through superior reasoning. :cool:

    If all you can respond with is "This post is stupid", then you've basically just given up and declared me to have the superior argument.
    You know what.
    Not only is it stupid to blame an accident on a 10 year old boys. It borders to retarded.
    So ya, go ahead and give yourself credit for being a smartass. Most normal people out there will look at you, and re-consider if they are against mercy killing.
  • edited July 2012
    The first chance I get i'm shooting the lad.
  • edited July 2012
    Oh, and what a fucking genius you are for figuring out that the St.Johns were cannibals. I guess you just pulled that one out of your ass huh?
    Or maybe farmers near where you live are actually cannibals.
    Kind of like you and your local neighbors would blame an accident one a TEN YEAR OLD boy.
  • edited July 2012
    It appears Lars is one of those annoying 10 year old boys that were mentioned earlier on in the thread.
  • edited July 2012
    It appears Lars is one of those annoying 10 year old boys that were mentioned earlier on in the thread.

    Must be huh?
    Is this another smart one blaming 10 year olds for adults stupidity?
    Is that kind of stupidity something that goes around on this forum?
  • edited July 2012
    Lars80 wrote: »
    You know what.
    Not only is it stupid to blame an accident on a 10 year old boys. It borders to retarded.
    So ya, go ahead and give yourself credit for being a smartass. Most normal people out there will look at you, and re-consider if they are against mercy killing.

    Duck was on the tractor, and if you talk to him you notice him constantly messing with the controls. How exactly did Shane get his leg caught under the tractor? It clearly moved and pinned him, unless you're suggesting he willingly pinned himself for fun... Duck was on the tractor, messing with it, Shane gets pinned, he is at fault. His age doesn't change that.

    BTW, most of the people seem to be agreeing with Me. You're very much the Minority right now. Also, most people chose to save Shawn as well... Just saying. So CLEARLY most people would think I'm full of it. :rolleyes:

    Sorry, but this "smart ass" can think for himself... Very efficiently even.
  • edited July 2012
    Such aggression from one so young. Chill out man, have a Snickers or something.
  • edited July 2012
    Such aggression from one so young. Chill out man, have a snickers or something.

    Actually, i get a feeling i must be the oldest guy in here.
    Or atleast you make me feel old.

    You know, i work in the ambulance, and ive come across accidents similar to the one with Shawn and Duck. Of course there was no zombies around to eat the father after the car rolled over him. But do you know who police put the blame on? The little boy, or the father.
    The snickers is for you, if you get the right answer.
  • edited July 2012
    Lars80 wrote: »
    Oh, and what a fucking genius you are for figuring out that the St.Johns were cannibals. I guess you just pulled that one out of your ass huh?
    Or maybe farmers near where you live are actually cannibals.
    Kind of like you and your local neighbors would blame an accident one a TEN YEAR OLD boy.

    Actually it's because as soon as I saw them I thought... "These people clearly come from Andale". (Fallout 3 Reference.)
    I've seen that plot FAR too many times to not notice it in the creepily helpful and cherry nature of the brothers. They offered people that just pulled guns on them up to their farm... Mentioning they have food. They're acting like the world HASN'T ended, and people aren't desperate, which tends to imply cannibalism in Post Apocalyptic settings.
  • edited July 2012
    Actually it's because as soon as I saw them I thought... "These people clearly come from Andale". (Fallout 3 Reference.)
    I've seen that plot FAR too many times to not notice it in the creepily helpful and cherry nature of the brothers. They offered people that just pulled guns on them up to their farm... Mentioning they have food. They're acting like the world HASN'T ended, and people aren't desperate, which tends to imply cannibalism in Post Apocalyptic settings.

    Well, i dont play fallout 3.
    How can you even enjoy a game like TWD?
    Ah whatever. Lets just agree that your the genius?
  • edited July 2012
    Lars80 wrote: »
    Well, i dont play fallout 3.
    How can you even enjoy a game like TWD?
    Ah whatever. Lets just agree that your the genius?

    I'm not a genius, technically speaking, my IQ is only 127, but this has less to do with IQ and more to do with being Genre Savvy. I swear, it's like you're brand new to the apocalypse genre...

    How can I enjoy a game like this? I'm big on three things: Characters, Apocalyptic Settings, and Zombies. How could I NOT Enjoy it?
  • edited July 2012
    Shawns death IS ducks fault. I mean he is innocent concious wise because he had no clue what he was doing but whether he is 10 or 42 its the person who moved the tractor on top of him. I saved duck purely because he was just a kid and I thought kenny wouldnt give me a ride to macon if I didnt.
  • edited July 2012
    I'm not a genius, technically speaking, my IQ is only 127, but this has less to do with IQ and more to do with being Genre Savvy. I swear, it's like you're brand new to the apocalypse genre...

    How can I enjoy a game like this? I'm big on three things: Characters, Apocalyptic Settings, and Zombies. How could I NOT Enjoy it?

    I probably watched zombie movies while you sat in the bath tub with your mommy playing with your penis.

    Think im new to it? No, i just play along with the game.
    I am not going to be suspicious before i have a reason to. And i will not reload every time i make a decision im not happy with.
    Want me to tell you a secret though? I survived the farm. And so did everyone in my group, well except for Mark and Larry. And i killed off the brothers when i got the chanse. It all turned out good.
    You being the expert in the apocalyptic genre. How did it go for you? I suppose your skills saved Larry and Mark?

    PS. Did you actually tell us your IQ? Heh.
  • edited July 2012
    Lars80 wrote: »
    I probably watched zombie movies while you sat in the bath tub with your mommy playing with your penis.

    Think im new to it? No, i just play along with the game.
    I am not going to be suspicious before i have a reason to. And i will not reload every time i make a decision im not happy with.
    Want me to tell you a secret though? I survived the farm. And so did everyone in my group, well except for Mark and Larry. And i killed off the brothers when i got the chanse. It all turned out good.
    You being the expert in the apocalyptic genre. How did it go for you? I suppose your skills saved Larry and Mark?

    PS. Did you actually tell us your IQ? Heh.

    Yeah, everyone did that. Mark was doomed, heck they only introduced him to kill him off... But if you must know, I did get to the CPR fast enough to get a sign of life right before Kenny dropped the Salt Lick. Also I don't reload either, and in my mind it WAS a reason to be suspicious. Someone offers to take starving people, who drew guns on them, to their farm like the world hasn't ended and people aren't desperate? I guess all the nosy questions about who you were, how many people you had, etc, didn't cause suspicion either?

    PS: Saying your IQ is 127 is basically like saying "I'm not a genius, but I'm still smarter than the average bear". It's a really easy way to get stupid people to understand you're a bit quicker than them. Of course, most intelligent people tend to look for something more substantial. But, hey, sometimes stupid people can't see substance when it hits them over the head.
  • edited July 2012
    kirby18 wrote: »
    Shawns death IS ducks fault. I mean he is innocent concious wise because he had no clue what he was doing but whether he is 10 or 42 its the person who moved the tractor on top of him. I saved duck purely because he was just a kid and I thought kenny wouldnt give me a ride to macon if I didnt.
    The difference between 10 and 42 is that "10" is not responsible for anything he or she does. A 42 year old is.
    If a 42 year old play on the tractor and run someone over, he could go to jail.
    If a 42 year old place a 10 year old on the tractor, and that tractor runs over him. No one is going to jail. But the 42 year old will have a problem with his insurance company and better work on explaining "Why there was a 10 year old driving that tractor."
  • edited July 2012
    Lars80 wrote: »
    The difference between 10 and 42 is that "10" is not responsible for anything he or she does. A 42 year old is.
    If a 42 year old play on the tractor and run someone over, he could go to jail.
    If a 42 year old place a 10 year old on the tractor, and that tractor runs over him. No one is going to jail. But the 42 year old will have a problem with his insurance company and better work on explaining "Why there was a 10 year old driving that tractor."

    That wasnt my point though. I simply stated that regardless of age it is that persons fault. What does going to jail have to do with anything pertaining to the argument of whos FAULT it is? On top of that add a zombie apocalypse where there is no police force so, not to be rude or anything, but your argument is invalid.
  • edited July 2012
    kirby18 wrote: »
    That wasnt my point though. I simply stated that regardless of age it is that persons fault. What does going to jail have to do with anything pertaining to the argument of whos FAULT it is? On top of that add a zombie apocalypse where there is no police force so, not to be rude or anything, but your argument is invalid.

    This ^^^ :cool:
  • edited July 2012
    Yeah, everyone did that. Mark was doomed, heck they only introduced him to kill him off... But if you must know, I did get to the CPR fast enough to get a sign of life right before Kenny dropped the Salt Lick. Also I don't reload either, and in my mind it WAS a reason to be suspicious. Someone offers to take starving people, who drew guns on them, to their farm like the world hasn't ended and people aren't desperate? I guess all the nosy questions about who you were, how many people you had, etc, didn't cause suspicion either?

    PS: Saying your IQ is 127 is basically like saying "I'm not a genius, but I'm still smarter than the average bear". It's a really easy way to get stupid people to understand you're a bit quicker than them. Of course, most intelligent people tend to look for something more substantial. But, hey, sometimes stupid people can't see substance when it hits them over the head.

    Ive been around the internet long enough to know that i am not going to get into this "my dad is stronger than your dad" or "my IQ is higher than your IQ" because at the end of the day. You blame a tractor accident on a 10 year old. So that is how smart you are.

    You did CPR fast enough to get a sign of life. I blame telltale on that one, in a situation like that the person is dead. End of the story..
    Larry was gone either way. But it felt like an episode of Chicago Hope back in the 90's. I really hate CPR in movies and computer games. It's just bleh!

    I think in a real apocalypse people would band together and help eachother out. It would be the only way to survive. But you figured out another way that include bandits, cannibal farmers and so on. Good for you.
    I gave the brothers some info, but not to much. Like i would have in a situation like that. Answer what is relevant, anything else is my business.
  • edited July 2012
    kirby18 wrote: »
    That wasnt my point though. I simply stated that regardless of age it is that persons fault. What does going to jail have to do with anything pertaining to the argument of whos FAULT it is? On top of that add a zombie apocalypse where there is no police force so, not to be rude or anything, but your argument is invalid.

    Some day, you might understand. Hopefully.
  • edited July 2012
    Nothing wrong with Duck.
  • edited July 2012
    Duck Was annoying in Episode one but he chilled out in two. now Kennys the annoying one.
  • edited July 2012
    Lars80 wrote: »
    Ive been around the internet long enough to know that i am not going to get into this "my dad is stronger than your dad" or "my IQ is higher than your IQ" because at the end of the day. You blame a tractor accident on a 10 year old. So that is how smart you are.

    You did CPR fast enough to get a sign of life. I blame telltale on that one, in a situation like that the person is dead. End of the story..
    Larry was gone either way. But it felt like an episode of Chicago Hope back in the 90's. I really hate CPR in movies and computer games. It's just bleh!

    I think in a real apocalypse people would band together and help eachother out. It would be the only way to survive. But you figured out another way that include bandits, cannibal farmers and so on. Good for you.
    I gave the brothers some info, but not to much. Like i would have in a situation like that. Answer what is relevant, anything else is my business.

    1) It was his fault as he did CAUSE it to happen. That means he is at fault. Do you know what fault is? Look it up in the dictionary, http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/fault?s=t , 2 and 3 have relevance here.

    2) Yeah, CPR in movies in unrealistic. It's a life prolonging thing at best IRL. Doesn't change the narrative of the story.

    3) You've never taken the time to look at REAL disaster zones, have you? Look what happened in Hatti, look what happens in poor countries when food becomes scarce... I've grown up being raised by a Psychologist, and I've studied how humans react under pressure (Specifically when Hungery, in Life Threatening Danger, etc). I'm telling you, you're dreaming. People place survival of them and their loved ones above all else, even when there are still laws that hold them back. How many starving people resorted to Cannibalism?
    It was so bad that some tribes made myths to discourage it, for example the Windigo of some Native American Mythology.
  • edited July 2012
    1) It was his fault as he did CAUSE it to happen. That means he is at fault. Do you know what fault is? Look it up in the dictionary, http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/fault?s=t , 2 and 3 have relevance here.

    2) Yeah, CPR in movies in unrealistic. It's a life prolonging thing at best IRL. Doesn't change the narrative of the story.

    3) You've never taken the time to look at REAL disaster zones, have you? Look what happened in Hatti, look what happens in poor countries when food becomes scarce... I've grown up being raised by a Psychologist, and I've studied how humans react under pressure (Specifically when Hungery, in Life Threatening Danger, etc). I'm telling you, you're dreaming. People place survival of them and their loved ones above all else, even when there are still laws that hold them back. How many starving people resorted to Cannibalism?
    It was so bad that some tribes made myths to discourage it, for example the Windigo of some Native American Mythology.
    Whoever placed Duck on that tractor, is to blame.
    If you are dumb enough to place a 10 year old on a tractor, and then work infront of that tractor...... 10 year olds live in a bubble. That is why they are not responsible.

    You dont have to tell me about CPR. I did CPR on a person last week. For a solid 50 minutes.

    I have never looked at real disaster zones? What do you know about what i have experienced in my 32 years?
    I did not go to Afganistan or Kosovo for a vacation....
    Are you gonna tell me about Haiti? Well ok. I respect that you were at Haiti after the quake. OR did you watch the news?

    As for cannibalism.
    Look up "Siege of Leningrad from 41 to 44."
    It makes Haiti look like a picnic.
  • edited July 2012
    Why don't you both shut up, you're giving uncle Drake a headache. I don't want to hear about your IQ, or your hatred of medical drama, or your secret crush on Sean Bean. At the rate you're volunteering personal information, we have to assume you're being forced to use these forums at gunpoint whilst under the influence of a powerful truth serum.
  • edited July 2012
    Why don't you both shut up, you're giving uncle Drake a headache. I don't want to hear about your IQ, or your hatred of medical drama, or your secret crush on Sean Bean. At the rate you're volunteering personal information, we have to assume you're being forced to use these forums at gunpoint whilst under the influence of a powerful truth serum.

    Sean Bean huh?
    Is that the coward from Ronin?
  • edited July 2012
    Lars80 wrote: »
    Whoever placed Duck on that tractor, is to blame.
    If you are dumb enough to place a 10 year old on a tractor, and then work infront of that tractor...... 10 year olds live in a bubble. That is why they are not responsible.

    You dont have to tell me about CPR. I did CPR on a person last week. For a solid 50 minutes.

    I have never looked at real disaster zones? What do you know about what i have experienced in my 32 years?
    I did not go to Afganistan or Kosovo for a vacation....
    Are you gonna tell me about Haiti? Well ok. I respect that you were at Haiti after the quake. OR did you watch the news?

    As for cannibalism.
    Look up "Siege of Leningrad from 41 to 44."
    It makes Haiti look like a picnic.

    1) 10 year olds are hardly that incompetent IRL, and Clementine (the only other child thus far) certainly isn't.

    2) I was agreeing with you on something, not giving a lecture, seriously do you have ANY critical thinking skills?

    3) No offense, but a warzone and a disaster zone aren't the same. Both are traumatic and put A LOT of pressure on people... But in a war zone there are still men with guns enforcing some form of order. In a disaster zone, there is now law. People take things, by force. Also, more people are starving, homeless, and more empowered by the chaos. Less hesitant to do what needs to be done, because there is no law and there is no order... Only survival.

    That's what happened in Hatti, and Hatti was NOTHING compared to what Z-Day would be like. Psychologically speaking, we're programmed to survive.. At any cost.
  • edited July 2012
    Why don't you both shut up, you're giving uncle Drake a headache. I don't want to hear about your IQ, or your hatred of medical drama, or your secret crush on Sean Bean. At the rate you're volunteering personal information, we have to assume you're being forced to use these forums at gunpoint whilst under the influence of a powerful truth serum.

    IQ is hardly anything real personal. It's not really too valuable to my security. Everything I'm saying is pretty vague and none specific... Doesn't really pin me down at all.
This discussion has been closed.