User Avatar Image

Duck is an annoying SOB

posted by kirby18 on - last edited - Viewed by 5.8K users
Dammmmnnn felt so bad for clementine who had to listen and socialize w/ this tard the whole time. I think thats really what is making her feel depressed. Also, I cant help but notice the similairity btw Duck and Carl from the show. Both just annoy me for some reason. There both just idiots I feel.
137 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Knew a kid who had a really mild case of it, Duck seems like him... Well, a lot less intelligent and a lot more incompetent but still.

Do you get the idea that Duck isnt a social kid? Not outgoing? Does Duck have problems communicating? Does he stick to himself? Is Duck a genius? Does Duck seem aggressive?
    Which symptoms indicate that Duck has asbergers?

Maybe hyper? But no one ever got the diagnosis of Asberger based on being hyper.
  • Lars80 wrote: »
    For someone with a 127 IQ you are being really dumb.
    I'm quick witted, not a law attorney. I heard that sometimes people might be tried with Murder if their negligence lead to the death, so I figured why not?
    Unfortunately, being able to put pieces together quicker than most doesn't mean I'm psychic...

Of course, you probably don't really comprehend the function of IQ so... I mean, if you did then- never mind, it's more amusing this way.
    Do you get the idea that Duck isnt a social kid? Not outgoing? Does Duck have problems communicating? Does he stick to himself? Is Duck a genius? Does Duck seem aggressive?
    Which symptoms indicate that Duck has asbergers?

Maybe hyper? But no one ever got the diagnosis of Asberger based on being hyper.

His social skills are certainly lacking. Most think this means not talking, but it could also mean talking when you shouldn't (not reading the situation right.) Like with Clementine after first arriving to the Motor Inn. Until that point I just figured he's just really really stupid. But after that it kinda clicked and I remembered a similar vibe from a kid I used to know that had it. Again, minus the Genius bit. But people with mild Cases don't have to have all the symptoms, or even really strong symptoms. (Some people even argue as to whether or not it actually exists, or is just a mash up of various abnormal character traits.)
  • I'm quick witted, not a law attorney. I heard that sometimes people might be tried with Murder if their negligence lead to the death, so I figured why not?
    Unfortunately, being able to put pieces together quicker than most doesn't mean I'm psychic...

Of course, you probably don't really comprehend the function of IQ so... I mean, if you did then- never mind, it's more amusing this way.

I guess you are the one with autism.
    Atleast your social skills and knowledge seems below average.
    I guess you are the one with autism.
    Atleast your social skills and knowledge seems below average.

PROTIP: If you're going to insult me at least come up with something that's true, or at least within reason to believe to be true. Otherwise, it'll be more amusing than insulting for me.
  • PROTIP: If you're going to insult me at least come up with something that's true, or at least within reason to believe to be true. Otherwise, it'll be more amusing than insulting for me.
    This whole discussion took an amusing turn when you started talking about your IQ. But i am glad you are catching up.
    Now we just need someone to come in here saying "owned" with a big ZERO in front. Then everything wil be complete.
    This whole discussion took an amusing turn when you started talking about your IQ. But i am glad you are catching up.
    Now we just need someone to come in here saying "owned" with a big ZERO in front. Then everything wil be complete.

Right, cause that's gonna happen. BTW, I only mentioned my IQ because you called me a genius (for the sake of showing you that's incorrect). Best to battle Sarcasm with Calculable Facts... So make that what you will. :cool:
  • "Checkmate, I am an idiot"?
  • "Checkmate, I am an idiot"?

I've brought myself down to his level so Thoroughly, I honestly can't tell who that's for. XD
  • you know theres a twelve year old being charged in florida for the murder of a younger sibling also theres something about the kid molesting someone too
This discussion has been closed.