User Avatar Image

Death of a child in a game?

posted by thestalkinghead on - last edited - Viewed by 3.1K users
do you think that it is possible for any of the children in the game to die?

the death or killing of a child is usually to controversial to get in a game, so this could mean that we should play the game knowing that a child wont die.

i have tried very hard (dont think its possible) to agree with larry and kill duck, but i could never do it, so does this mean children cant die?
120 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I could be very wrong but I think we are going to get at least one child death in this game (Duck) and maybe two if they decide to kill the daughter of the crazy lady.

It's the Walking Dead, and not only that it's The Walking Dead based on the comic where anything goes.
  • If they do it they have to be veerrrrry careful how they do it.
  • CapnJay;639387 said:
    If they do it they have to be veerrrrry careful how they do it.
    Agreed. Maybe even off-screen but like I said it's The Walking Dead so I'm not ruling out anything.
  • I'm all for it.

Start with the stupid kid.
  • You never see zombie children in these kinds of games either. Even though its totally obvious that millions of children have already been killed by the end of episode 2, we've yet to see a single walker that wasnt an adult.
  • Read the Comics, watch the Show. It's possible and plausible. I, personally, want Duck to get the Chomp.
  • The_Cheshire_Cat;639399 said:
    I'm all for it.

He had a name
    it's Ben :D
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    The_Cheshire_Cat;639399 said:
    I'm all for it.

The 8-year old in first grade? :D
  • Vainamoinen;639418 said: