User Avatar Image

How do you think the game will end?

posted by gameplaykai on - last edited - Viewed by 2.3K users
well the title says it!
90 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The_Cheshire_Cat;639553 said:
    Late December.
    ?? I say how do u think it will end?> like the story line
  • Everyone can die, and peoples survival depends on your interactions with them. (Like Mass Effect 2) Clem's survival depends on how you've raised her, Kenny's survival depends on your relationship with him, etc ,etc, and YOUR survival depends on how people see you as a person.
  • The_Cheshire_Cat;639553 said:
    Late December.
    My gut feeling says early 2013. :(
    gameplaykai;639559 said:
    ?? I say how do u think it will end?> like the story line
    I don't know how it will end, but I would LIKE to have Carly, Ben, Clem and Lee together fighting it out against the world. They would probably settle in a secure compound somewhere, so that they can regroup and thrive.

Other than that, I can't even begin to speculate. D:
  • personally i will do everthing i can to survive, i will be pissed if i have to die no matter what, but if ti was a choice between me a Clementine to survive at the end i might choose Clementine
  • I think it will end, by them need food and they cant find no food no where and they die :P
  • I know for sure that in they go to Savannah. Probably in the last episode, they find Clem's Mom/Dad zombified. I tries to attack Clementine, but Lee saves her. Then, he grabbes his gun, and shoots the walker, in mercy. It's an hearthbreaking moment, while Clem cries, and you try to calm her down.
  • I have no idea......but I'm really looking forward to finding out.
  • hopefully it ends with a cliff hanger since there will be a season 2 of the game

but i get the feeling they're going to kill lee off in the last episode
  • It'll end with Lee or Clem dying, and it will be somewhere in Woodbury.
This discussion has been closed.