User Avatar Image

What would be the best way for telltale send off duck?

posted by Mr._Wok on - last edited - Viewed by 2.6K users
Duck and Clem are off playing in the woods and are attacked by walkers. Duck and Clem get split up. Duck not paying attention to where he is going, runs off a small cliff into a pond. Kenny and the group hear the commotion and find Duck drowning in the pond. Kenny jumps in the water to try and save him but it's too late. While Kenny is bringing duck's dead body to the shore Duck turns into a walker himself and bits Kenny on the shoulder. Both Kenny ends up drowning in the pond after he gets bit by his son, b/c he can't stand the thought of letting him go.
66 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • they could make him die a heroes death, by pushing Clementine away from a zombie in time for us to help Clementine but sadly (because of self sacrificial heroism) its not enough to get the zombie away and he is eaten :(
  • NessaT;642519 said:
    Wasn't it Brooke Shields?

And what if Duck grows up to be hot? I need eye candy in my games. They kept killing off the good-looking ones (Mark, Shawn). Larry didn't count.
    Duck grows up to become Kevin Bacon and and Clementine grows up to become Lucy Liu
  • CapnJay;642562 said:
    Duck grows up to become Kevin Bacon and and Clementine grows up to become Lucy Liu
    Mmm... i can live with that.
  • ruairi46;642374 said:
    Lee walks up to duck puts a dessert eagle in his mouth and goes "Never go full retard" then shoots duck.
    I feel like I have heard that phrase at a recent social gathering.

Can you provide context?
  • dessert eagles are delicious
  • If telltale want to mess around next episode they will make Duck save everyone in the group. And for the hell of it, he saves Lee twice.
  • He finds a gun, plays with it and shoots himself.

[EDIT]
    D" Hey Clementine, look what I've found."

C"Be careful! Bring it to Lee."

D" Now I can be like the robot ninja and kill them too! Let's see, if there is a bullet in ..." *peng*

[EDIT 2]
    Why didn't they eat Beijing Duck at the diary farm?
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    OMG you guys and I thought the Soda Poppers had an image problem. :o
    ruairi46;642374 said:
    Lee walks up to duck puts a dessert eagle in his mouth
    Well, what would you do with a dessert eagle anyway. This would probably count as "feeding Duck" and score some symph points. :D
  • I suspect what will happen is that Kenny will simply abandon you in the middle of nowhere and take Duck and Katjaa with him. I don't see a situation where all 3 get killed unless there's a massacre and only Lee and Clem are left. Either way, by the end of this game they will be alone.
  • Vainamoinen;642590 said:
    OMG you guys and I thought the Soda Poppers had an image problem. :o
    Oh shit. Perfect photoshop op.
This discussion has been closed.