User Avatar Image

S&M merchandise you'd love to see

posted by purple_monkfish on - last edited - Viewed by 1.6K users
For me, i'd have to say Sam and Max plushies, Max for President bumper stickers and one of those evil hypnobears.. I wanna hypnobear!
28 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • As I said in the other thread, i'd LOVE to have a poster with the season1-cover..
    also, it would be quite cool to have a shaky figure of max with a luger in your car (like those little elvis-guys)..
    And i want a sam-and-max-desoto-model-car.. well, actually, i want a FULLSIZE sam and max desoto.. one day i'm gonna get it..
  • I think Max plushes are almost universally wanted, but I agree that Max for President Bumper Stickers would be awesome.
  • any sam and max stickers would be good.. new t-shirts
  • User Avatar Image
    jmm
    "Eye Bo" Tapes (or DVDs)

[Bosco Mode]
    Maybe the S1 DVDs has some sort of hypnotic message
    ".... You will buy TT merchandise...."

No wonder why the S1 DVD is "free".... Its a conspiracy!
    [/Bosco Mode]
  • Talking Bosco doll where we have such recording as "I love you Sam, now go wash my car!" or "Trust me, trust me!" Also you can put on different appareals on him such as his British mustache, Russian hat, and Bosco's mom's dress.
  • MeaningOfLife;35176 said:
    Talking Bosco doll where we have such recording as "I love you Sam, now go wash my car!" or "Trust me, trust me!" Also you can put on different appareals on him such as his British mustache, Russian hat, and Bosco's mom's dress.
    Mr Potato Head: Bosco Edition! :D
  • jmm;35155 said:
    "Eye Bo" Tapes (or DVDs)

[Bosco Mode]
    Maybe the S1 DVDs has some sort of hypnotic message
    ".... You will buy TT merchandise...."

No wonder why the S1 DVD is "free".... Its a conspiracy!
    [/Bosco Mode]
    I dunno. My DVD arrived the other day, and I haven't felt any different.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go buy the soundtrack, case file, T-shirts, hats, sketchbook...
  • Im with steve... I want to see a still plastic deSoto with Sam & max in or on it in Max's case. Less hats... more stickers and posters... TELLTALE MERCH! PLEASE! Will break for telltale.... left my heart in telltale games(instead of SF)...Full set of figures for every character, a whole line of max for pres, mugs, flats, plates hell anything!
  • A Max head-shaped pillow would be cool.
    ...Also, I second a real Hypno Bear.
Add Comment