Episode 2: The Bird

posted by Milosuperspesh on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users
Maybe it's another cup of water scenario

wondering what people did

shoot ?

leave it ?

left it to mark ?
30 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I said don't shoot, the noise will attract the walkers.

not like it matters when Mark, in a kneel position, misses a stationary target and walkers come anyways!
  • I told him not to shoot! Like duh! I wanted to go back and check out the other options but never got around to it... I wonder what happens if you tell him to shoot lol.

What did you do?
  • I said risk the noise, because we need food..but I had feeling that he would miss the target anyway..idiot.. xD
  • I heard mark used to be a hunter.... Then he took an arrow in the shoulder.
  • ruairi46;648775 said:
    I heard mark used to be a hunter.... Then he took an arrow in the shoulder.
    :D

...I told Mark to shot,we needed food and a couple of Walkers don't matter. :)
  • i picked the middle ground answer first when he shoots anyway and misses

then i picked don't shoot it the bird flies off
  • It's more of an arrow job, the bullet would take big chunk off the bird with it. So don't shoot.
  • Warfolomei;648885 said:
    It's more of an arrow job, the bullet would take big chunk off the bird with it. So don't shoot.
    Agreed. That bird would just explode if Mark hit it. What kind of rifle are they using anyways? It it a .22 LR? Does not look like any kind of weapon one would find at an AF base.
  • Sporting goods store in Macon ? + AFB. Just how much weaponry would they have after looting those places, even had enough spare to train.
  • well we've only seen
    the police issue shotgun

carley's 'glock' 9mm

lilly's sniper

danny's caroline ?

jolene's crossbow

the big fuck off axe

screwdriver

what ever rifle hershal used..
This discussion has been closed.