User Avatar Image

If there was a zombie apocalypse...

posted by Masta23 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.9K users
What would be your first instinct?
66 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Run around in a blind panic.
  • The first thing I would do is establish a group. In a mall. ;) Then when things seem smooth, I would go look for my family. I see this kind of question everywhere, lol.
  • Zeruis;651993 said:
    The first thing I would do is establish a group. In a mall. ;) Then when things seem smooth, I would go look for my family. I see this kind of question everywhere, lol.
    I think a lot of these people secretly hopes that a zombie outbreak happens, even though most of them won't even make it lol.
  • Wait out the initial panic/chaos that is sure to ensue with the initial break out. Hide in a house and secure it. Wait for a week or two for it to calm down. Move away from population centers and cities in general. You should always have zombie supplies in your house/backpack at all times. ZA could happen at anytime.
  • Shoot myself as soon as the internet goes down.
  • http://www.nerdtests.com/mq/uttake.php?id=58400

According to this test:

"You might of survived a couple of months, but death is inevitable. You would have perished cold and alone, your family infected months ago by overwhelming hordes of zombies you failed to repel."

Guess I'm screwed if there's a zombie apocalypse haha
  • Zeruis;651993 said:
    The first thing I would do is establish a group. In a mall.
    Wait, I saw that movie, I don't think it ended well.

I'd be heading for mountains with a lot of supplies and gear.
  • well i've always got plenty of food so i'd probably scavenge what i could to improve chances..

depending on the state of the neighbours,

siphen off as much fuel as i could and store it

listen out for looting and fortify the house.

start making any kind of weapon in the garage for self defence.

and find a good group to improve chances
  • Masta23;652004 said:
    http://www.nerdtests.com/mq/uttake.php?id=58400

According to this test:

"You might of survived a couple of months, but death is inevitable. You would have perished cold and alone, your family infected months ago by overwhelming hordes of zombies you failed to repel."

Guess I'm screwed if there's a zombie apocalypse haha
    got the exact same thing, im screwed forever
  • First I would get a pack for my supplies including makeshift weapons. Then I'm going after the people I care most apart who are several states away. I'd pick up my Ex , my Cousins, and my best friend whose across the country. Then make it for Canada.
This discussion has been closed.