User Avatar Image

Clem drowns, what do you do?

posted by Red Panda on - last edited - Viewed by 1.9K users
A lot can be said about Kenny and Lilly's loyalty to family members. They constantly put the group at risk and make decisions seemingly solely based on who they're related to sometimes, but what would you do?

Here's the hypothetical: Clem is drowning and you pull her out. She's not breathing and you can't feel a pulse.* You're trapped on a boat so you can't leave. Also, everybody in the group is weak from lack of food.

The group wants to kill her before she turns. You could try giving her CPR or back off and let them kill her. What do you do?

*Young children may have a mammalian diving reflex. When they are suddenly immersed in cold water less than 68F (20C), they can stop breathing, slow their heart rate dramatically, and shunt all the blood flow to the heart and brain. Though not common, these children may be resuscitated and return to normal function. Cases have been reported of survival, even after being underwater for an hour.
84 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Resuscitate, of course. Even if it was Duck.
  • Well.. A salt lick might dissolve in the water so I'd probably use a big brick or something like that. Maybe a crow bar or.......... the boat anchor, perfect!
  • Cyreen;652354 said:
    Resuscitate, of course. Even if it was Duck.
    Admirable and brave. She could turn and bite your mouth off when you're giving her mouth to mouth. Then again, she could live. Bold gamble.
  • jaybreezy;652355 said:
    Well.. A salt lick might dissolve in the water so I'd probably use a big brick or something like that. Maybe a crow bar or.......... the boat anchor, perfect!
    So you take the pragmatic choice and kill Clem. That's tough.
  • Red Panda;652357 said:
    Admirable and brave. She could turn and bite your mouth off when you're giving her mouth to mouth. Then again, she could live. Bold gamble.
    I would recommend a spotter, preferably helping to hold her down. Walkers aren't known for moving fast, even the cop had small movements prior to lurching to life.
  • Well, I'd have to shoot Kenny in case he decides to try any shenanigans, then perform the CPR.

Worry about the rest later.
  • I doubt this thread will be popular. It's a hard choice, or maybe people just aren't interested, so before it's completely forgotten let me put this out there:

I think it would be an interesting way to end the season.

You choose to kill Clem then you have to live with that. You choose to save her, it's random if she turns or lives. You may get as close to a happy ending as possible or she turns and kills Lee.

No matter what happened, what you choose, you wouldn't forget the end. I doubt Telltale has the guts to do this, though it would be epic.
  • I don't care if I have to leave the group. I'm getting Clem out alive, one way or the other.
  • I'd teach her to swim so she doesn't drown in the first place.
  • Gman5852;652381 said:
    I'd teach her to swim so she doesn't drown in the first place.
    well it might be too late in that situation.
This discussion has been closed.