User Avatar Image

Suggestions on how to improve the forums

posted by ryannumber1gamer on - last edited - Viewed by 55.7K users
I made this thread so people can discuss how the fourms can be improved so i'll start off.

I think the classics part of the thread should be back in the main menu of the fourms with all the rest of the forums topics because since they are in the classics hardly anyone ever replys anymore to them.
1.8K Comments
  • Darth Marsden;785084 said:
    Have you not been paying attention?

There'd be no Simpsons. There's be no ANYTHING. All of existence would be invalidated.

Seriously, how many times do I have to rephrase that before it sinks in?
    At least another four times in Ryan's case! XD
  • Darth Marsden;785084 said:
    Have you not been paying attention?

There'd be no Simpsons. There's be no ANYTHING. All of existence would be invalidated.

Seriously, how many times do I have to rephrase that before it sinks in?
    You are overreacting, it would just be the end of this fourms. When you click a link to the fourms it just has a page that says ''Sorry Coolsome became a mod.''
  • No. I am not overreacting. It would be the end of everything as we know it.
  • This makes me want Coolsome as mod just to test if it will really cause the apocalypse...
    What kind of Apocalypse the good kind or the bad kind?
  • Hudomonkey;785110 said:
    This makes me want Coolsome as mod just to test if it will really cause the apocalypse...
    What kind of Apocalypse the good kind or the bad kind?
    There is only one kind.
  • der_ketzer;785113 said:
    There is only one kind.
    The ugly kind.
  • corruptbiggins;785053 said:
    I'd take just about anything over that horrible beta board. Even coolsome as a mod...
  • Has anyone suggested a forum pet, possibly a cat or talking dog
  • I think that increasing the up time of the forums would be a major plus. As it is now the forums are always down for an hour between 10 and 11 CET. In addition they're usually down a lot of the time until around 14 CET, and if they aren't they're laggy as hell.
Add Comment