User Avatar Image

Suggestions on how to improve the forums

posted by ryannumber1gamer on - last edited - Viewed by 54.9K users
I made this thread so people can discuss how the fourms can be improved so i'll start off.

I think the classics part of the thread should be back in the main menu of the fourms with all the rest of the forums topics because since they are in the classics hardly anyone ever replys anymore to them.
1.8K Comments
  • Alcoremortis;785379 said:
    I will post so much between one and two in the morning. SO much.
    Well the downtime is not 2 am here. it's 10am. And I would post at this time. Funny thing is: I see it EVERY BLOODY FRICKING day.
  • Darth Marsden;785363 said:
    No, he's the forum 'awkward friend we tolerate because he occasionally says something funny'.
    der_ketzer;785367 said:
    Once in 10 years is not occasionally.
    I don't know. This post of his is on my top three list of funniest things I've read on these forums. Probably less funny taken out of context though.
  • flesk;785386 said:
    I don't know. This post of his is on my top three list of funniest things I've read on these forums. Probably less funny taken out of context though.
    Guys srsly there coming back any second any advice!?
  • Dude, just give him a blunt and let hilarity commence.

I get the downtime as well, and it's a right pain in the arse, since I work afternoons/evenings, so the time I'm most likely to post is EXACTLY when that hits. As our little German heretic said, that's the only thing the new forum really seemed to actually improve.
  • der_ketzer;785384 said:
    Well the downtime is not 2 am here. it's 10am. And I would post at this time. Funny thing is: I see it EVERY BLOODY FRICKING day.
    Actually, I wasn't really joking that much. I'm usually awake and internetting around that time.
  • flesk;785386 said:
    Ok, this is a bit off-topic but I had to go on a hunt to find the other two posts on my top three list. I didn't remember much about the actual contents and hadn't read them in a few years, so it wasn't easy but here they are:

www.telltalegames.com/forums/showpost.php?p=121737&postcount=54
    www.telltalegames.com/forums/showpost.php?p=115459&postcount=38

If ShaggE took those game ideas to Kickstarter I would pledge good money for them.
  • Well, if coolsome isn't the forum pet, who is it supposed to have been?

Doodo?
  • Chyron8472;785462 said:
    Well, if coolsome isn't the forum pet, who is it supposed to have been?

Doodo?
    Cockroll! :D
  • Chyron8472;785462 said:
    Doodo?
    He was until we killed him because he shat in the corners all the time. :(
  • User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator
    Chyron8472;785462 said:
    Well, if coolsome isn't the forum pet, who is it supposed to have been?
    Brendan Q Ferguson
Add Comment